Results 1 to 9 of 9

Before and After

This is a discussion on Before and After within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; So about 2 weeks ago I was driving on Queens Blvd (NYC) and had some moron in a white contractors ...

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    queens, ny
    Posts
    156

    black
    2002 Camaro Z28

    Before and After

    So about 2 weeks ago I was driving on Queens Blvd (NYC) and had some moron in a white contractors van think it was a good idea to make a left turn into my passenger side rear quarter panel.

    Damage:










    I got the car back this past Friday. I'm just waiting for a clip that was ordered so that the bumper can sit flush again:




  2. #2
    Member blackbird0230's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    828

    Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

    Nice!. I had a similar thing happen to me on the same panel. BIG white streak all the way down. Luckily for me I got absoultely no damage and Goose buffed it right out for me. Good to see an owner take care of the problem right away.

    I see a ton of shit box camaros in my area.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    queens, ny
    Posts
    156

    black
    2002 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird0230 View Post
    Nice!. I had a similar thing happen to me on the same panel. BIG white streak all the way down. Luckily for me I got absoultely no damage and Goose buffed it right out for me. Good to see an owner take care of the problem right away.

    I see a ton of shit box camaros in my area.


    I wish mine would have just buffed out lol

    I was trying to save for more mods but I can't let something like that just sit and get worse over time while I modify the engine..........especially with only 34,000 miles on the car.

  4. #4
    Member blackbird0230's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    828

    Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybz28 View Post
    I wish mine would have just buffed out lol

    I was trying to save for more mods but I can't let something like that just sit and get worse over time while I modify the engine..........especially with only 34,000 miles on the car.
    Exactly, I got 35 on mine so I can't stand to let an essentially brand new car look like poo

  5. #5
    Senior Member bigrondownhiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, NY
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,674

    Black
    1996 Camaro Z28 vert

    One of many reasons why I hate driving in the city. too many poeple that just go where they want when they want.

  6. #6
    Member pewterz55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    502

    light pewter metallic
    1999 z28

    what clip is it your waiting on for the bumper cuz my bumper has sat like that since i bought it and i always wondered what i could do to fix it.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    queens, ny
    Posts
    156

    black
    2002 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrondownhiller View Post
    One of many reasons why I hate driving in the city. too many poeple that just go where they want when they want.
    Yup happens almost every day.

    Quote Originally Posted by pewterz55 View Post
    what clip is it your waiting on for the bumper cuz my bumper has sat like that since i bought it and i always wondered what i could do to fix it.

    I'm not 100% sure as to what it's called but there is a clip that holds the bumper to the fender. That's all I know lol

  8. #8
    Member pewterz55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    502

    light pewter metallic
    1999 z28

    well when ya get it can ya take pics of it and send to me or something. My bumper has been bugging me

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    queens, ny
    Posts
    156

    black
    2002 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by pewterz55 View Post
    well when ya get it can ya take pics of it and send to me or something. My bumper has been bugging me
    haha I'll try to get a picture when I drop the car off again

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •