Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Anything else I should do?

This is a discussion on Anything else I should do? within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; You can change the rainbow badge on the nose.........

  1. #21
    Member blackbird0230's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    828

    Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

    You can change the rainbow badge on the nose......

  2. #22
    Member TRANS-DAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    PASADENA,TEXAS
    Posts
    391

    BLACK
    2001 T/A VERT.

    I think your car looks great!!!..........personaly I would do the whistler & mabe drop the front a little more!............but great job!

  3. #23
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by TRANS-DAD View Post
    I think your car looks great!!!..........personaly I would do the whistler & mabe drop the front a little more!............but great job!
    thank you! yea im going to look into the whistler mod. as for lowering it, i just put these springs on and I've already scraped a couple times. theres no way i could lower the front anymore. I can barely make it up my driveway ha
    2012 Regal GS

    2004 Cadillac CTS-V (Sold)
    2001 Camaro SS (Sold)
    1999 Camaro Z28 (Sold)

  4. #24
    Member TRANS-DAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    PASADENA,TEXAS
    Posts
    391

    BLACK
    2001 T/A VERT.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2001camaroSS View Post
    thank you! yea im going to look into the whistler mod. as for lowering it, i just put these springs on and I've already scraped a couple times. theres no way i could lower the front anymore. I can barely make it up my driveway ha
    Yeah.... thats cool! prob. just camara angle...............good luck with tha rest of your mod's!!

  5. #25
    Senior Member 2001camaroSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    3,508

    Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by TRANS-DAD View Post
    Yeah.... thats cool! prob. just camara angle...............good luck with tha rest of your mod's!!
    time to get into the bolt ons and such

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •