Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

any one know anything about lambo door kits?

This is a discussion on any one know anything about lambo door kits? within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; hmm intelligence reigns supreme in this comment if you have no insight or any info to share its pretty useless ...

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

hmm intelligence reigns supreme in this comment if you have no insight or any info to share its pretty useless to post..espec. this comment.
    Last edited by Y2KPewterSS; 11-26-2006 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Removal of derogatory quote

JOSEY FUCKING WALES! Frankthetank's Avatar

Black
    2000 &2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley711 View Post
    Week after my cam/LS6 manifold swap I was getting gas at a station in PA. Douchebag in a Mustang comes flying in and of course, in an empty gas station, pulls up at the pump next to mine Guy became a bigger douchebag when he opens up his Lambo door.....on a 99-03 model Mustang.....and proceeded to stare at me like I should be jealous of his Lambo doors, the look of cockiness on his face was priceless. After I finished throwing a few $$ in just enough to get home he followed me up onto 422. Big mistake for him, all that $$$ into Lambo doors and nothing into performance = a major league asswhooping for him on the highway. The cocky look on my face after I slowed down and waited for him to catch up had to be priceless on his end
    > nice

black
    04 silverado

nice story, for that $2-3K your going to spend, you can get a full exhaust, an intake, and haveyour ecu reprogramed
    CHICKS DIG PERFORMANCE

I bet you have a 6, if so get an 8!

contrary to what ppl wanna think i have a 94 z28

Pewter
    2001 Z28

Its yor car do what you want, Who cares what other people like. IMO rice is a coffee can exhaust, stickers F-15 wings and dingle balls hanging from the sun visors. Scew em all.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

it's your car do what you want. not everyone is into performance of their vehicle. so, telling him to spend his money on performance parts instead of appearance items isn't your decision. i balance between both with performance first.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

Quote Originally Posted by 99blueZ View Post
    yea underglows are just as dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Being 15 I doubt you have money for ghey lambo doors...or even gas for your 6'er maro. I'm guessing it's a 6'er because I can't imagine a v8 guy wanting lambo doors and underglows.

well you don't have to imagine anymore. here's a pic of the wife's car at the track with the dumb pink neons on while on the track. oh yeah, and me driving.

anyone else with a derogatory comment about what he wants to do with his car? i'm not saying you have to agree with what he's doing, but you don't have to be so insulting about it either. you can say, it's not something i would do versus some of the comments i've seen in this thread.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    maybe you should go to google video and type in ls1 rice killer. look for jared makes fun of ricer camaro ss and tell me you still want lambo doors and it would stop you from even thinking about neon lights

hasn't stopped me. and jared's one and only post on ls1.com that i replied to, he hasn't said anything to me yet.

Black
    2000 Trans Am

I'll be honest, I was interested in Lambo doors at one time, but seeing them on a beat up girl with bondo and unmatching paint job really turns me off. It seems like most people are slapping on lambo doors that it makes it UNunique.

I am 50/50 on this. it depends how well is done. but yeah they could buttcher your car.. do your research make sure they're pro...

Custom
    2002 LS1

Do what you want man. If you like them do them just make sure you have them done right. Good luck, its fun seeing what people think but in the long run your still gonna do what you want. Have fun with your car...

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by mrr23 View Post

Click for full size

Click for full size

anyone else with a derogatory comment about what he wants to do with his car? i'm not saying you have to agree with what he's doing, but you don't have to be so insulting about it either. you can say, it's not something i would do versus some of the comments i've seen in this thread.
    i really dont mind them.. i think they are cute on the car, give it a very femine touch, but thats just me

98' trans am

oh w/e mrr , we all know that is your car with the pink underglows, dont try to blame it on your wifey j/k

iz kool, do what u feel guy.. me personally, I spend 80% on performance, 20% on appearance.

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    iz kool, do what u feel guy.. me personally, I spend 80% on performance, 20% on appearance.
    maybe you should bump it up to 90% slowass j/k man you have a sick ride

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    maybe you should bump it up to 90% slowass j/k man you have a sick ride
    thanks mate, it will be sick after AFR heads/cam and a 3200 stall that will bring the game to mean 450rwhp.aaww. c6 Zo6 here I blow ur freaking doors off

98' trans am

thanks mate, it will be sick after AFR heads/cam and a 3200 stall that will bring the game to mean 450rwhp.aaww. c6 Zo6 here I blow ur freaking doors off
    hell yea, but why not a 3400-3500+ stall, wont you get the most with those TC?

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    hell yea, but why not a 3400-3500+ stall, wont you get the most with those TC?
    3.73 gears, and a G5X3 cam, then 3200 stall should be good enough. ay ay ayy. can't wait. I need a 12 bolt..ummm that will come with a different gear on, somethine similar to 3.73..

98' trans am

3.73 gears, and a G5X3 cam, then 3200 stall should be good enough. ay ay ayy. can't wait. I need a 12 bolt..ummm that will come with a different gear on, somethine similar to 3.73..
    man nice, but everyone says that they wish they went higher, but regaurdless its going to be nasty! lol yea you do. pushing that, your 10 is going to take a shit on you eventually, espec if you launch her hard

after AFR and cam the 12 bolt is a must. especially at track.. where it's the ultimate punch in the 10 bolt...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information