Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

6le black friday sale, 10% off everything!!!

This is a discussion on 6le black friday sale, 10% off everything!!! within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by MeenZ28 Because I'm absoulty in love with the way that Edelbrock/Dick Harrell looks but am cursed with ...

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Valley Village, CA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    240

    NBM
    1998 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by MeenZ28 View Post
    Because I'm absoulty in love with the way that Edelbrock/Dick Harrell looks but am cursed with a lowly 96 Z. I might just have to think about this a little more now (my xmas bonus is coming after all).
    We've done 3 200mph conversions on 1993-1996 style clusters as well. One black, one grey and one CF. I wish I had pics ;(

  2. #22
    Middle Name=Awsome Sauce! MeenZ28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    La Puente, CA / Whittier, CA
    Posts
    37

    Red-ish
    1992 Z28

    Well, if i can figure out the color combo that would work best and get it, then I will definatly upload installed pics. you can count on that.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Valley Village, CA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    240

    NBM
    1998 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by MeenZ28 View Post
    Well, if i can figure out the color combo that would work best and get it, then I will definatly upload installed pics. you can count on that.
    What color is your car? Exterior/Interior and any accent colors (red calipers, etc...)... Pics of car?

  4. #24
    Member AKA Speedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Elizabethtown, KY
    Posts
    375

    Spice Red Metallic
    2006 Pontiac GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by MeenZ28 View Post
    Because I'm absoulty in love with the way that Edelbrock/Dick Harrell looks but am cursed with a lowly 96 Z. I might just have to think about this a little more now (my xmas bonus is coming after all).
    Cursed? lol 93-97 are my favorite years of the late model Camaros. But you wanna talk about cursed... a buddy of mine has a 93 Z28. his speedo only goes up to 115mph! I own a V6 Firebird that counts to 120! haha now that's sad

  5. #25
    Join the PHK @ thephk.org Sommer86@6LE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Studio City, CA
    Posts
    1,054

    Red
    2001 Camaro SS

    lol...

  6. #26
    Middle Name=Awsome Sauce! MeenZ28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    La Puente, CA / Whittier, CA
    Posts
    37

    Red-ish
    1992 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER View Post
    What color is your car? Exterior/Interior and any accent colors (red calipers, etc...)... Pics of car?
    I only say cursed becuse of the lack of gauge options (seems like for years it was either white faced or just change the lighting color of the stockers)... I guess that just ain't the issue now.

    My car is red with black stripes. I have the red and black stripes carried threw the interior as well so the obivious path here is a red and black combo for the gauges. After throwing this around in my head I think the black gradiant shadow, with red digits (that would glow red at night) and those new red needles too. I'd like to have the 1971 style Z28 emblem in the tach area too with only the Z lighting up at night. yah, this is something I'm really going to aim for in the next couple months.

  7. #27
    Join the PHK @ thephk.org Sommer86@6LE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Studio City, CA
    Posts
    1,054

    Red
    2001 Camaro SS

    My recommendation is to get the overlay with white digits and to get the white needles.

    The white digits will turn any color the bulbs are and the same is true for the white needles..... except that you'd see the white needles better during the day against a red overlay.....just like mine....but the final say is 100% yours.

    Join the PHK
    2009 LS1.com Calendar Car

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Valley Village, CA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    240

    NBM
    1998 Z28

    Might be the last chance to buy these... We are only at 5 and if we don't sell 10 (to cover the cost of a full run) then we are in the negative $$$ wise just like last time. Hence this being the last time we offer...

  9. #29
    Join the PHK @ thephk.org Sommer86@6LE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Studio City, CA
    Posts
    1,054

    Red
    2001 Camaro SS

    ^^ huh? I'm lost. What's over a grand?

  10. #30
    Member AKA Speedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Elizabethtown, KY
    Posts
    375

    Spice Red Metallic
    2006 Pontiac GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER View Post
    Might be the last chance to buy these... We are only at 5 and if we don't sell 10 (to cover the cost of a full run) then we are in the negative $$$ wise just like last time. Hence this being the last time we offer...
    so are these orders going to be still sent off the first of the month?

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Valley Village, CA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    240

    NBM
    1998 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH.WS6 View Post
    so are these orders going to be still sent off the first of the month?
    Yup, sent to have artwork made and then to print. So expect to receive in hand around the first of Feb...

  12. #32
    Member AKA Speedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Elizabethtown, KY
    Posts
    375

    Spice Red Metallic
    2006 Pontiac GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER View Post
    Yup, sent to have artwork made and then to print. So expect to receive in hand around the first of Feb...
    Sounds good... I'm going to remember that so I can rip my speedo out to send you for the 200 mph conversion. I'm going to be cutting it close between this and having my new cam/heads put on my car. that appointment is 13 FEB. would it be quicker if I sent it in the middle of Jan?

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Valley Village, CA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    240

    NBM
    1998 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH.WS6 View Post
    Sounds good... I'm going to remember that so I can rip my speedo out to send you for the 200 mph conversion. I'm going to be cutting it close between this and having my new cam/heads put on my car. that appointment is 13 FEB. would it be quicker if I sent it in the middle of Jan?
    Nah, we put the overlay on while it is hooked up getting calibration tested so we can put the needles dead on for you...

  14. #34
    Member AKA Speedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Elizabethtown, KY
    Posts
    375

    Spice Red Metallic
    2006 Pontiac GTO

    Okay... just wondering. I'll email you before I decide to ship it then.

    Thanks

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Valley Village, CA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    240

    NBM
    1998 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH.WS6 View Post
    Okay... just wondering. I'll email you before I decide to ship it then.

    Thanks
    As soon as you see me post on here that overlays are in the mail (I will probably e-mail you but just in case...) e-mail me then and I'll have you mail it then, least amount of down time that way.

  16. #36
    Member AKA Speedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Elizabethtown, KY
    Posts
    375

    Spice Red Metallic
    2006 Pontiac GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER View Post
    As soon as you see me post on here that overlays are in the mail (I will probably e-mail you but just in case...) e-mail me then and I'll have you mail it then, least amount of down time that way.
    Sounds good! thanks Mark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Emblempros 4 Day Black Friday Sale Is On!!
    By dragonZ28 in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 10:08 AM
  2. 6LE Black Friday Sale 10% Off EVERYTHING!!!
    By 6LITEREATER in forum Western Members
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 08:53 PM
  3. 6LE Black Friday Sale, 10% off EVERYTHING!!!
    By 6LITEREATER in forum Sales and Group Purchases from our Great Sponsors!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 08:51 PM
  4. Black Friday Sale!!!!!!
    By marksls1ta in forum Manual Transmission
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 04:36 PM
  5. Everything's on sale Black Friday at New Era Performance !!!!!!!!!!!!
    By New Era Performance in forum Sales and Group Purchases from our Great Sponsors!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 10:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •