Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

**Custom TCS Plaque and Keychains**

This is a discussion on **Custom TCS Plaque and Keychains** within the Appearance Section forums, part of the General Help category; Like anybody cares, but just wanted to pic whore some new stuff! -Justin...

  1. #1
    The Devil You Know!! TooFastT/A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    298

    Arctic White
    1998 Trans Am WS7

    **Custom TCS Plaque and Keychains**

    Like anybody cares, but just wanted to pic whore some new stuff!


















    -Justin


    1998 WS7 T/A M6| SLP:Lid,Line Lock,LM Exhaust w/ORY,Skip Shift| Pacesetter LT| 80mm BBK TB| Centerforce LS6 Clutch| Eaton Detroit TrueTrac Differential| MAC Diff.Carrier Girdle| 3:73 Gears| Spohn Cntrl Arms| Hotchkis Adj PHB| H&R Lowering Sp.Springs| NX 150 Shot Direct Port|More Mods... FQuick Page

  2. #2
    Senior Member 01SOMSS!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oceanside,CA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,518

    SOM
    01 Camaro SS

    pretty cool,but i like the ones from TSS

  3. #3
    The Devil You Know!! TooFastT/A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    298

    Arctic White
    1998 Trans Am WS7

    Quote Originally Posted by 01SOMSS! View Post
    pretty cool,but i like the ones from TSS
    Actually It's the same exact ones that Jaison was going to do for me...except the keychain, Jaison had a different design.

    IMO, TSS and Matt are both Phenomenal with designing these cool ass stuff for our cars!


    -Justin

  4. #4
    Senior Member 01SOMSS!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oceanside,CA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,518

    SOM
    01 Camaro SS

    yup. i know.both are good.

  5. #5
    lmpounded SandmanWs7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    8,028

    Silver
    2007 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFastT/A View Post
    Actually It's the same exact ones that Jaison was going to do for me...except the keychain, Jaison had a different design.

    IMO, TSS and Matt are both Phenomenal with designing these cool ass stuff for our cars!


    -Justin
    SO not only did that ass hole steal our TCS design He also stole our keychain design as well. What. A. Loser.
    Last edited by SandmanWs7; 07-02-2008 at 09:53 AM.

  6. #6
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    So where's our commission for doing the art work?


    Custom Car Emblems
    from third_shift|studios
    Pittsburgh Car Detailing & Paint Protection from ts|s detailing
    jaison tortorea

  7. #7
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    25,693

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    that's pretty fuckin scummy to rob some one else's art work... what a piece of shit... go part your hair with a shot gun... fucking loser...

  8. #8
    Senior Member MadSeason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,000
    1994 POS

    why don't you buy a fucking civic to put stickers on, you don't even have a roll cage

  9. #9
    The Devil You Know!! TooFastT/A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    298

    Arctic White
    1998 Trans Am WS7

    Wow, kinda interesting how Jaison and Sandman chime in and everyone else has to talk shit! I don't want to be caught in the middle of this freakin war! I just wanted some cool shit for my car at a good price....Jaison, you did give me a good price for this stuff...I just didn't have the funds at that time, and I started talking with Matt about doing some stuff and he gave me a good deal on it...without telling him how much you were going to charge me!

    So according to MADSEASON, I am worthless if I don't have a Roll Cage!

    Let me ask why are you chiming in the Appearance Section...if all you seem to care about is **Roll Cages**? Obviously to you Madseason, getting a TCS Plaque and a Keychain is Rice! WOW!

    I just wanted to share pics of the new stuff I got, and Jaison and Sandman, if you have a certain problem with me....PM me and we can talk!

    Didn't seem like you had a problem taking my money for the Shift Plate that I had ordered....and it didn't seem like you were pissed off at me!

  10. #10
    The Devil You Know!! TooFastT/A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    298

    Arctic White
    1998 Trans Am WS7

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    that's pretty fuckin scummy to rob some one else's art work... what a piece of shit... go part your hair with a shot gun... fucking loser...
    If you have a problem with Matt....talk to him, don't talk shit to me....I didn't "rob some one else's art work"! I helped Jaison design the render, yes, he put it together in his rendering, but I supplied what I had wanted...which was pretty much all of it.

  11. #11
    lmpounded SandmanWs7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    8,028

    Silver
    2007 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFastT/A View Post
    Wow, kinda interesting how Jaison and Sandman chime in and everyone else has to talk shit! I don't want to be caught in the middle of this freakin war! I just wanted some cool shit for my car at a good price....Jaison, you did give me a good price for this stuff...I just didn't have the funds at that time, and I started talking with Matt about doing some stuff and he gave me a good deal on it...without telling him how much you were going to charge me!

    So according to MADSEASON, I am worthless if I don't have a Roll Cage!

    Let me ask why are you chiming in the Appearance Section...if all you seem to care about is **Roll Cages**? Obviously to you Madseason, getting a TCS Plaque and a Keychain is Rice! WOW!

    I just wanted to share pics of the new stuff I got, and Jaison and Sandman, if you have a certain problem with me....PM me and we can talk!

    Didn't seem like you had a problem taking my money for the Shift Plate that I had ordered....and it didn't seem like you were pissed off at me!

    The problem here is that YOU took a drawing WE made to a competitor. That is OUR design. You never paid for it. We dont care that the ass hat on the other site made it. But you could have at least let him draw you your stuff. Not take advantage of TSS for our design capabilities.

  12. #12
    Ebaaaaaaaaa Speedy_Gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    11,019

    Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS


  13. #13
    lmpounded SandmanWs7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    8,028

    Silver
    2007 CTS-V

    Also you should have given us the chance to make it for you. Trust me, ours would have looked way better than that. But I am glad you are happy with your purchase. But you do get what you pay for. At TSS you pay for perfection, no less.

  14. #14
    Senior Member KyleLs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    3,534

    NBM
    99 TA

    pretty low life thing to do if you ask me...

  15. #15
    The Devil You Know!! TooFastT/A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    298

    Arctic White
    1998 Trans Am WS7

    Quote Originally Posted by SandmanWs7 View Post
    The problem here is that YOU took a drawing WE made to a competitor. That is OUR design. You never paid for it. We dont care that the ass hat on the other site made it. But you could have at least let him draw you your stuff. Not take advantage of TSS for our design capabilities.
    I understand what you are saying, I took the design and I sent it to Matt, but he did his OWN Rendering of it...he might have taken the basic design, but he also makes these TCS Plaques, and he was really worried about stepping on your guys toes, hence the changes in it. He changed it up...and I was satisfied with it!

    So pretty much I am going to be crucified for going to someone else??

    Eventhough I am buying MORE stuff from you guys, and also I am COOL with the 3 WEEK wait for a Shift Plate, because I understand that you guys are busy and have a lot of orders to fulfill!


    Like I said, I don't want to be in the middle of this war between TSS and Matt! As far as I know, he is NOT making the same stuff as you guys are...he had told me that he doesnt want to piss anybody off, he just wants to do his business!
    I am not speaking for him...its just what he had told me!

  16. #16
    The Devil You Know!! TooFastT/A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    298

    Arctic White
    1998 Trans Am WS7

    Quote Originally Posted by SandmanWs7 View Post
    Also you should have given us the chance to make it for you. Trust me, ours would have looked way better than that. But I am glad you are happy with your purchase. But you do get what you pay for. At TSS you pay for perfection, no less.
    I understand that...however, I AM happy with what he did, and IMO, I don't think it is inferior to your guys's products....there are plenty of people that are happy with his stuff, and I am one of them!

  17. #17
    lmpounded SandmanWs7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    8,028

    Silver
    2007 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by TooFastT/A View Post
    As far as I know, he is NOT making the same stuff as you guys are...
    He sold you a TCS plaque and a Keychain.

  18. #18
    Senior Member KyleLs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    3,534

    NBM
    99 TA

    you guys need to start charging for your custom designs and then just subtracting that charge when you make the product, that way you will get less people wasting your time and prevent people from stealing your ideas.

    ...just a thought.

  19. #19
    The Devil You Know!! TooFastT/A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    298

    Arctic White
    1998 Trans Am WS7

    Quote Originally Posted by SandmanWs7 View Post
    He sold you a TCS plaque and a Keychain.
    Yes, however what you are saying is that TSS has the EXCLUSIVE and only rights to sell people TCS plaques and Keychains??

    What I meant was, he is not trying to Duplicate your designs...as now he is a sponsor now over at Tech!

    It looks similar, but it is not the Exact one that Jaison was going to do!

    Plus, I would like to speak to Jaison about this...seeing as I dealt with HIM on this whole thing.

  20. #20
    lmpounded SandmanWs7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    8,028

    Silver
    2007 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    you guys need to start charging for your custom designs and then just subtracting that charge when you make the product, that way you will get less people wasting your time and prevent people from stealing your ideas.

    ...just a thought.
    That thought did cross my mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. dash plaque?
    By wu802 in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 12:22 AM
  2. Dash plaque
    By Soltakr in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 01:54 PM
  3. Mini Engine Valve Keyrings/Keychains
    By PontiacFan in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 01:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •