Black
    1998 Formula WS.6

Question Zaino Z-PC Question

I have always at spring time clayed and then Z5 then applied Z2 to my car and have been really happy extremely happy I love Zaino best thing I have ever used or seen on any car I have ever had. The Z5 really makes the Black just look amazing then when the time is right the Z2 on top of that jsut incredible.

My question is I have bird dropping stains and stratches and normal wear and tear on my Black Formula since she is 8 years old. If I use the new Z-PC Fusion Dual Action Paint Cleaner Swirl Remover with my random orbital buffer is there anything I should know before using it so I don't F**K up my paint? I want to do the whole car regardless of sctratches or not so I can throughly clean the paint surface prior to 3 coats of ZFX infused Z5?

I am just apprehensive since it is an abrasive paint cleaner that i may F**K up my paint job. Shoudl I worry or just use common sense while using the ZPC? Not to much pressure or staying on one spot too long? Since I do not have the professional experience to use a Porter Cable buffer I was thinking about going to pay to have it done but then Zaino came out with Z-PC which I think is something for the average detailer like myself. I do not plan on Claying my car this year I do not think it needs it I only put on 6,000 miles this year and she hasn't really been exposed too much to snow or road salts.

I plan on washing the car down with Dawn to get rid of all the shit that accumaulates over the year, then use the Z-PC with my Random Orbital Buffer on the whole car, then ZFX infused Z5 all 3 coats and then the new Z8 to really set it off. I'll wait till the day after and decide if she needs more Z5 or if it's time for Z2.

How does this sound to all the Zaino experts out there Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am just nervous I can screw up my car if I use the Z-PC incorrectly. Does anyone have any tips or any advice that might help me in utilizing the new ZPC cleaner from Zaino? Should I be worried or am I just over thinking it all?

Thank You for any advice or help.

Eddie

Black
    1998 Formula WS.6

Anyone have any Z-PC and random orbital buffer Advice?

thanks

Bright Purple Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by funlman View Post
    Anyone have any Z-PC and random orbital buffer Advice?

thanks

Z-PC is no more abrasive than Meguires #9. I tried both of them and had the same results. You should not have any issues using the PC and Z-PC combination.
    Only 34K miles and still counting (that's from Sept '97)

Avus Silver
    2007 Audi RS4

ZPC is a waste of your time and money. It's not strong enough. Try something like Menzerna, or 3M products

Zaino rocks!

Silver
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by ZephTheChef View Post
    Zaino rocks!

Word

1 BAD ASS BOWTIE StangKiller615's Avatar

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

You will not hurt the paint with a Orbital buffer, there are not enough rpms for it to burn the paint. Now on the other hand there is the roatery buffer, you need to be expierenced to use this as this can burn the paint or even remove it.

Red
    2002 F150 FX4 SuperCrew

I used that setup on all three of my vehicles. It worked great for my application....

Mike C

FIVE O
    Can you apply Z5 right after using Meguires #9 without washing with Dawn dish washing soap?

Thread Information