Zaino Ultimate Protection Show Car kit all That?

This is a discussion on Zaino Ultimate Protection Show Car kit all That? within the Showcar and Detailing forums, part of the General Help category; Anyone have the Zaino Ultimate Protection Show Car kit? Is it good? Does it pretty much cover everything? I mean ...

Black
    2002 WS6 TA

Zaino Ultimate Protection Show Car kit all That?

Anyone have the Zaino Ultimate Protection Show Car kit? Is it good? Does it pretty much cover everything? I mean I have read on here that Zaino is it, however outside of here I have never heard anything about it so I`m a little scheptical. Please help me out.

Thanks

Silver/Black
    1995 Z28

You are going to get all kinds of responses to your question. I can only tell you my experiences. My car is not a daily driver so I keep it pretty nice. I got turned on to Zaino several years ago by a friend in my local car club. I ordered the kit with everything except the leather product as my car is cloth. I read all the instructions when I got the kit and was still skeptical just like you.

Then, I finally took the plunge. If you follow the instructions to the letter, I promise you that you will be very pleased. Let us know how it comes out.

See ya,

Radome

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

How much is it?
    Do you have the supplies to apply it correctly?

Still Too Young To Care

Black
    1999 Trans Am

One is like 85 (no leather care) and one is 115 I believe. And it comes with the applicator pads.

Black
    2002 WS6 TA

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    How much is it?
    Do you have the supplies to apply it correctly?
    Its like 115 but it includes everything. Yes I do have the supplies

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I don't personally use Zaino, but many do and have great results.

I am sure Y2K or Siggy will chime in eventually.

Silver/Black
    1995 Z28

Everything you need comes with the kit including at least one 100% cotton applicator pad. The main thing you want to pay attention to is when they tell you how much of a particular product to use. If you follow the instructions you will find that you will get great results and also you will find that this kit will last you a very long time.

You will need to find some USA made (good luck with that) 100% cotton towels, however, I feel that if you have some good quality microfiber towels, and I mean GOOD QUALITY, you will be fine. I recently bought some VROOM brand microfiber towels from Target. I chose the grey ones as they seemed the softest and plushest. I heard about them on AutoGeek.com, a detailing web site.

Also there has recently been some info about people using Orbital Buffers with the Zaino systems with good results. This Sunday, some of the guys in my local car club are getting together to detail our cars for the upcoming F Body Gathering (G12) in Atlanta on Memorial Day Weekend. Zaino will be flying everywhere. I will post some pics and let you know how it comes out.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I am new to this board but find it, for the most part, informative and entertaining. So, go ahead and take the plunge. You will be glad you did.

NBM
    2000 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by radome View Post
    You are going to get all kinds of responses to your question. I can only tell you my experiences. My car is not a daily driver so I keep it pretty nice. I got turned on to Zaino several years ago by a friend in my local car club. I ordered the kit with everything except the leather product as my car is cloth. I read all the instructions when I got the kit and was still skeptical just like you.

Then, I finally took the plunge. If you follow the instructions to the letter, I promise you that you will be very pleased. Let us know how it comes out.

See ya,

Radome
    About as politically correct as you can get........

2000 NBM WS6

/oo_________oo\
    |==_/_ws6_\_==|

><(((>`..`.><((((>

Blue
    04 Silverado

Zaino is a awsome,great product.if you have never used it i would reccomend it,worth the money.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

The kit itself covers a lot but not everything IMO. It is a good starter kit, but if you bought everything individually it adds up to $120.55 without the decal and applicator pads, which means a total individual retail of $128.05 with the decal and applicator pads. Just a couple of dollars worth of savings as opposed to buying it all individually.

I don't use the ZFX anymore, its only needed to accelerate curing time and allow for multiple coats in a short period of time. The kit doesn't include ZPC or Z8(spray sealant) which I think are both excellent products as well. You won't be disappointed if you buy the kit and use it correctly, but it all depends on what mix of Zaino products you want to use.
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

Thread Information