Yearly Labor day car show...

This is a discussion on Yearly Labor day car show... within the Showcar and Detailing forums, part of the General Help category; Today was the yearly Labor Day show in my town, 300+ cars showed up. I was one of 15 in ...

Madrid, Iowa

02 trans am ws6

Yearly Labor day car show...

Today was the yearly Labor Day show in my town, 300+ cars showed up. I was one of 15 in my class. I placed 2nd last year. It kinda sucks because I have 15k or so in my T/A and it looks like it was bought that way.(besides the z06 wheels) I have a cammed ls6 motor all tubular suspension an so so. I geuss what pi$$'s me off is the car looks stock and drives incredably, with alot or horsepower, hell it still gets 24mpg. What do judges look for? My girlfriend spent 8 hours detailing my car, she cleaned the rims with a Q-tip. It was spotless. I put a picture folder together showing the installation of every part. Answered questions to everyone that walked by and looked. I had 3 mustangs 2 handfuls of pt cruzers a sweet 87 ss monte with the euro window, a ss camaro up agaist me. Well I took 2nd again. I lost to a 07 mustang gt with a fricken intake and rims. WTF? Any help on what to do next time? Short of buying a mustang? This is the 2nd year I had to bow down to a mustang. 300 cars and I was the only one with a Trans Am newer the 77. Doesn't that count? Sorry bout the rant.

2005 GTO

Got any pics? It's really lame in my opinion when new stock cars come out to car shows and win.
    05 PBM GTO
    Cold Air Inductions CAI,
    Relocated IAT with omega,
    Slp Predator tune,
    Flowmaster axle back with H pipe,
    Custom tuned TCM.
    BC Racing coil overs

Sold 01 z28

Thread Information