Thread: Wenol??

Silver
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Wenol??

I just got some of this Wenol Auto Polish....Anyone know if this stuff is safe to use on WS6 wheels???
    2000 Silver Ws6 - Holly Powershot, MTI clear lid, MBA descreened 85mm maf ends, SLP bellow, SLP 160° T-stat, EGR delete, TB bypass, Elite Engineering PCV oil catch can, Sealed Ram Air, Diablo Predator, UMI SFC's, UMI Torque Arm, Borla adj cat-back

Avus Silver
    2007 Audi RS4

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSteen25 View Post
    I just got some of this Wenol Auto Polish....Anyone know if this stuff is safe to use on WS6 wheels???
    It should be good for just about anything but, anodized or lacquer coated metal surfaces
    Which one did you get, the blue tube, or the red one?
    The difference is that the red one is the original formula, and will remove heavy duty stuff like oxidation and tarnish
    The blue tube is more for polishing, and more glossy finish, though it will remove blemishes...
    2007 Audi RS 4

Silver
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Sweet....I got the blue...I used to have a 91 firechicken, I put 5 star high polished alum Eagle wheels on it and I could never get them to shine the way I wanted them to until my buddy gave me some of that wenol stuff to use and it was amazing how great it made my wheels shine, almost like chrome....But I just wasn't sure if this stuff was safe to use on the WS6 wheels....Better to be safe then sorry, lol....Thanks for the info buddy

my dad uses that and thinks its great

Thread Information