Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Under the hood detail pics

This is a discussion on Under the hood detail pics within the Showcar and Detailing forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by 2001somws6 I use black magic tire shine on the black plastic and rubber with an old bug ...

Quote Originally Posted by 2001somws6 View Post
    I use black magic tire shine on the black plastic and rubber with an old bug sponge. It holds up real good. I just touch it up from time to time.

Just ware a rubber glove while doing this. That black stuff is a bitch to get off your hands
    A couple weeks ago I decided to clean up my engine bay, and I used some Megs Trim Shine. I think there is better can control with the Trim Shine, but you can't turn this can into a wasp spray unlike the Megs Tire Shine. I don't know what container the Black Magic comes in, but I like the Trim Shine. Not that I can see any room for improvement of the detail on your engine bay.

2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Herloss View Post
    I have a Triple White. What a PAIN in the ASS to keep up. I can't even begin to say enough. White everywhere. But when she's clean, she is a gorgeous convertible!

i keep reading about triple white trans am's!! I have a 2000 arctic white trans am.......whta is the difference?

Hammond, Louisiana

Collector Yellow (54U)
    2002 Trans Am CE

Triple White, I believe means White exterior paint, white leather interior and white Convertible top. Pretty rare combination.
    2002 Trans Am Collector Edition WS6 ASC# 619
    Coupe | Collector Yellow on Ebony Leather | A4 | TCS | #126 of 510 T-Top w/A4 made
    CETA 619 "The Falcon"

Collector Edition Owner Site:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information