Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61

ts|s engine...round 2

This is a discussion on ts|s engine...round 2 within the Showcar and Detailing forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by shady milkman im telling you jaison the 346ci/ls1 tag thing looks ghey lo siento...

  1. #41
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    im telling you jaison the 346ci/ls1 tag thing looks ghey
    lo siento

  2. #42
    formally 01 T/A 0verkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Diego ca
    Posts
    2,253

    "Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

    mabe a ws-6 tag insted

  3. #43
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by 01 T/A View Post
    mabe a ws-6 tag insted
    i think i have 2 "ws.6"s in there allready and i'm not big on redundant info. It depends on if the engine plaquq fits across the top of the fuse box cover-other wise i'll ditch the 346/ci and put my engine plaque there.

  4. #44
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    lo siento
    no hablo espanol ! i mean if you open your engine bay..most people dont need to know its a ls1..with 346 ci...sort oof similar to someone putting a decal in their trunk that says 28 cf of storage.......plus it just doesnt fit.
    Last edited by shady milkman; 07-14-2008 at 01:07 PM.

  5. #45
    formally 01 T/A 0verkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Diego ca
    Posts
    2,253

    "Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    i think i have 2 "ws.6"s in there allready and i'm not big on redundant info. It depends on if the engine plaquq fits across the top of the fuse box cover-other wise i'll ditch the 346/ci and put my engine plaque there.
    i dont mind it my self i was just saying it for some one that may not like it. it may be an option to replace it. if it was me i like some thing like 5.7L/Ls1 but thats just me.

  6. #46
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    douglasville, GA
    Posts
    26

    BGC (mystic teal)
    1998 Trans AM m6

    that's one crowded engine bay you got there


    wow you need to think about kicking the EGR out the window, hiding some wires and ditching the AIR long before you look into dressing it up dang that's a crowded engine bay

    it's crazy easy and almost free hell i'm sure you could even make EGR and AIR block off plates with all the crazy emblems and stuff you make

    also traction control FTL thank god mine doesn't have it

  7. #47
    Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Laurel, Maryland
    Posts
    4,977

    2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by iwanta69rs View Post
    it's crazy easy and almost free hell i'm sure you could even make EGR and AIR block off plates with all the crazy emblems and stuff you make
    I'd buy those Jaison if you made them...hint hint

  8. #48
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by iwanta69rs View Post
    that's one crowded engine bay you got there


    wow you need to think about kicking the EGR out the window, hiding some wires and ditching the AIR long before you look into dressing it up dang that's a crowded engine bay

    it's crazy easy and almost free hell i'm sure you could even make EGR and AIR block off plates with all the crazy emblems and stuff you make

    also traction control FTL thank god mine doesn't have it
    I plan to hide the wires and clean up the shiney stuff also. Definately going to look into !emissions

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    I'd buy those Jaison if you made them...hint hint
    I'll see what we can do.

  9. #49
    M6 King Hot Black Trans-Am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    5,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

    Relocate the battery to the hatch while your cleaning things up.

  10. #50
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Black Trans-Am View Post
    Relocate the battery to the hatch while your cleaning things up.
    that would defeat the purpose of a sexy battery cover in the engine bay now woudn't it?

  11. #51
    M6 King Hot Black Trans-Am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    5,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    that would defeat the purpose of a sexy battery cover in the engine bay now woudn't it?
    Don't make me call you a ricer!





  12. #52
    your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    11,376

    trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    that would defeat the purpose of a sexy battery cover in the engine bay now woudn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Black Trans-Am View Post
    Don't make me call you a ricer!




    kids.


  13. #53
    JOSEY FUCKING WALES! Frankthetank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    College Station TX
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,873

    Black
    2000 &2002 Z28

    Im still tryihng to figure out what that thing on the right is

    TSP Rumbler, LT's, TSP Tqr2, PRC 921 Springs, Comp Lifters, Chromoly 7.4" Pushrods, Titanium Retainers/Seats/Seals, ARP head bolts, BMR full Rear suspension

    "I could break a bowling ball with a plastic hammer in a sandbox"

  14. #54
    ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,845

    All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank View Post
    Im still tryihng to figure out what that thing on the right is
    You mean the fuse panel cover??
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

  15. #55
    JOSEY FUCKING WALES! Frankthetank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    College Station TX
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,873

    Black
    2000 &2002 Z28

    yea that lol I cant imagine how it fits in the car....it looks allot bigger than the fuse panel

  16. #56
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank View Post
    yea that lol I cant imagine how it fits in the car....it looks allot bigger than the fuse panel







    that help?

  17. #57
    JOSEY FUCKING WALES! Frankthetank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    College Station TX
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,873

    Black
    2000 &2002 Z28

    Wow thats bad ass.....Im just tyring to think what I want u to make on mine now !

  18. #58
    Senior Member INMY01TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The great red state of MD.
    Posts
    5,755

    Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

    Personally I think all that stuff is lame. Only under hood "appearance" mods I like is when pieces are removed and polished, then reinstalled.

  19. #59
    lmpounded SandmanWs7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    8,028

    Silver
    2007 CTS-V

    Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    Personally I think all that stuff is lame. Only under hood "appearance" mods I like is when pieces are removed and polished, then reinstalled.
    Everyone has different taste. Curtis would think that that is too much.

  20. #60
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    Personally I think all that stuff is lame. Only under hood "appearance" mods I like is when pieces are removed and polished, then reinstalled.
    4th gen fbods aren't like the classics where it was just a monster under the hood. we have too much junk all over the place that would require extensive amounts of re-wiring/re-routing to achieve that classic muscle car WOW factor.

    with our items, you can hide the nonsense under the hood and achieve a show-quality appearance.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. RIP 9mm round
    By SMWS6TA in forum Gun's & Ammo
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-07-2014, 05:40 PM
  2. 2nd round K.O.
    By JunkyardZ in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 03:24 AM
  3. First Round on the track!!
    By odarabla in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 03:53 PM
  4. New 'round here, looking for a little help.
    By wildride99ta in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 05:39 PM
  5. 275/35-18 all round
    By Camarobert in forum Wheels and Tires
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 10:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •