Thread: PRIMO order

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

PRIMO order

Well I went ahead and ordered some Prima Nero and Prima Slick for my car.
    Nero is a water based plastic,rubber and vinyl cleaner and protector that has uv protection and leaves a matte finish-not a greasey finish like petro based armor all.

Slick- is a quick detailer that leaves the paint "slick" with a great shine. I bought this because Goose reccomended it to me a while back and I finally got around to it.

I will take some pics of the results when I use them. You can check out all the prima products here-
    http://detailersparadise.com/_system...qryDefault.asp

Avus Silver
    2007 Audi RS4

Quote Originally Posted by BREAKxNECKxSPEED View Post
    Well I went ahead and ordered some Prima Nero and Prima Slick for my car.
    Nero is a water based plastic,rubber and vinyl cleaner and protector that has uv protection and leaves a matte finish-not a greasey finish like petro based armor all.

Slick- is a quick detailer that leaves the paint "slick" with a great shine. I bought this because Goose reccomended it to me a while back and I finally got around to it.

I will take some pics of the results when I use them. You can check out all the prima products here-
    http://detailersparadise.com/_system...qryDefault.asp
    I haven't tried the Nero, but you will love the Slick. I even use it on chrome, and glass. Everybody that has tried from me has been impressed. One of the best QD's I've ever used....

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Yeah you said it was awsome-and I definately trust you when it comes to detailing. You have pointed me in the right direction several times. I will let you know how the Nero works. I was going to try the 1Z Einszett Cockpit Premium that you suggested but I couldnt find any info on weather it was water based or petrolium based. I want a water based product so I ordered the Nero.

IBM
    2006 Pontiac GTO

does the slick leave a sticky finish..cuz i used some turtle wax and some meguiars qd and it made dust and every little thing stick to my car? also can you only buy this off the internet any stores sell it?

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

From what I am told by Goose and read Prima "Slick" leaves the surface of the car, well slick- Therfore dust/dirt have a much harder time sticking to it. I will know more when I use it. As far as turtle wax qd I have never even seen that but Meguires shouldnt leave the car sticky at all. Make sure you shake it up really well before using it so the thicker part that settles to the bottom over time gets mixed thoroughly. You can order Prima "slick" from detailers paradise .com

IBM
    2006 Pontiac GTO

k thanks

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

No Problem - My stuff I ordered just came in. I will have a post soon about how well the Prima slick and Prima Nero works.

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

The whole Prima line seems pretty good.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

RESULTS- Prima NERO does just what I was looking for. A non greasey matte finish on the dash and plastic. Looks similar to a new cars interior. Another great thing about it is a little goes a long way. I really like the way it smells too- kind of like citrus with a hint of bananna smell to it-not a overpowering smell either-just a pleasent scent while applying it. When its done I will take some pics. If you are looking for a non greasey,water based vinyl,rubber and plastic protectant that leaves a matte finish then give it a try.

Thread Information