Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Zaino products

This is a discussion on New Zaino products within the Showcar and Detailing forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by 9t8z28 WOW! Thats B.S.! They are located in NJ and they can't ship to NJ. Thats retarded ...

Avus Silver
    2007 Audi RS4

Quote Originally Posted by 9t8z28 View Post
    WOW! Thats B.S.! They are located in NJ and they can't ship to NJ.
    Thats retarded
    I don't know why that is. Do they want you to pick it up yourself, or do you need to get it thru a distributor. I agree, that's retarded

Navy Blue Metallic
    99 Formula M6

After initially reading this post I've have been on the zaino site a lot lately, figuring out what all their products do. I have never used any zaino products in the past and i think i wanna start out w/ Z AIO, Z 5, and then sealing in the beauty w/ Z 6. How does this sound to thhose of u out there w/ zaino experience? Also, do u guys wax afterword of just use the zaino sealing products?

NBM
    2000 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Jon7I2 View Post
    After initially reading this post I've have been on the zaino site a lot lately, figuring out what all their products do. I have never used any zaino products in the past and i think i wanna start out w/ Z AIO, Z 5, and then sealing in the beauty w/ Z 6. How does this sound to thhose of u out there w/ zaino experience? Also, do u guys wax afterword of just use the zaino sealing products?
    I'll try to help out on this.

I never used Z- AIO but thats its purpose to prep and clean the surface of the paint before applying any of their sealants. I prep with something else (Z1 alone first or ZFX added to their sealant) then apply Z2 or Z5. Just remember that Z2 or Z5 must be applied to a perfect surface. Those by themselfs will not clear up any inperfections. Z5 claims to but that could be debateable.

Z6 is used primarily as a cleaner or a maintainer (removing dust and very lite dirt). I use this all the time. Excellent stuff. Keeps the shine going and helps keep the paint feeling smooth.

Z8 is used for that little extra pop. Improves the shine and acts as a" spray on sealant "over top of your Z2 or Z5.
    Adds alittle more longevity.

Hope I helped and not confused anyone.............
    2000 NBM WS6

/oo_________oo\
    |==_/_ws6_\_==|

><(((>`..`.><((((>

Navy Blue Metallic
    99 Formula M6

Thanks that helped a lot. So, then Z 8 is the one to use to top it off, not z 6 as i had thought.

BlacK
    2001 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Z06-Goose View Post
    {FzS}BlacKMagicK; I've got some Sonus green, and blue pads to work my menzerna with. I'd love to get some PS Wax, but I've spent too much money in products lately. I'm looking at some Natty's, or CG50-50 for waxes as well. I also have some meguiars 26 wax. But my favorite sealant is RejeX, and I also have AJT Sealant to try
    I have my Clay Magic ready to go. I just need some 60 degree weather to get going
    Goose
    Sonus are great pads, I'd stick with 'em. Of the three waxes you've mentioned...definitely go with the Natty's.

Sucks having to wait for warmer weather, well, gives ya more time to plan and setup exactly how your gonna go at it.

When fisherman can't go to sea...they mend their nets, I always say.

NBM
    2000 WS6

Thanks that helped a lot. So, then Z 8 is the one to use to top it off, not z 6 as i had thought.
    Both do the same thing as far as shine goes, but Z8 lasts longer. And it does. Its a spray- on sealant. Z8 isnt something you would use to lighty clean or remove dust.
    Some say Z8 has more shine or pop. I can't say I see that.
    Z6 is one of the better detailers out there.............

Navy Blue Metallic
    99 Formula M6

I was thinking about getting the zaino package deal for like $85.00. The 1 that comes w/ ZFX, Z2, Z5, Z6, Z7, and claybar. So I was trying to see if the z6 is the way to go, and now i think it is. So i will prob. get this package.

Junior Member 2001SSCamaro#2516's Avatar

Black
    2001 SS Camaro

I was thinking about getting the zaino package deal for like $85.00. The 1 that comes w/ ZFX, Z2, Z5, Z6, Z7, and claybar. So I was trying to see if the z6 is the way to go, and now i think it is. So i will prob. get this package.
    That is how I would start. Remember to wash the car with Dawn first to remove whatever wax and other buildup is already on the car, then claybar any thing else that will not come out. And when you are done with the process, keep using it, it only gets better. And never wax again. Your finish should look like this....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information