Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Microfiber towels

This is a discussion on Microfiber towels within the Showcar and Detailing forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS I have seen those towels on Zaino's site but had not given a lot of thought ...

  1. #41
    Senior Member Z06-Goose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,276

    Avus Silver
    2007 Audi RS4

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    I have seen those towels on Zaino's site but had not given a lot of thought to getting them. When I do another Zaino order later in the summer I will probably get some. Interesting comments you posted

    No one knows it yet, but Zaino is the cure for Aids, true story. I saw it in my dreams It potentially is the solution to world peace as well.
    I may actually try some of those towels.
    I already have some nice ones, the Zaino towels look like a good quality towels to remove sealant and wax. That's what you need MF towels the most

    I detailed a couple of cars with Zaino a month ago. I've used the ZAIO and really liked it. My friend has all kind of Zaino stuff, and asked me to detail his two cars. I told him I wanted to use his Zaino stuff since he already invested his money in it. I was pleased with the results

    Not sure if it's good for the common cold, though

  2. #42
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Z06-Goose View Post
    I may actually try some of those towels.
    I already have some nice ones, the Zaino towels look like a good quality towels to remove sealant and wax. That's what you need MF towels the most

    I detailed a couple of cars with Zaino a month ago. I've used the ZAIO and really liked it. My friend has all kind of Zaino stuff, and asked me to detail his two cars. I told him I wanted to use his Zaino stuff since he already invested his money in it. I was pleased with the results

    Not sure if it's good for the common cold, though
    I am glad to hear you comment on the ZAIO. That is the only Zaino product I don't have and have no experience with. I have been wondering about it. Thanks for the review of it

  3. #43
    Senior Member Z06-Goose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,276

    Avus Silver
    2007 Audi RS4

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    I am glad to hear you comment on the ZAIO. That is the only Zaino product I don't have and have no experience with. I have been wondering about it. Thanks for the review of it
    It's real good as a base for either the Z2 or the Z5.
    My process was; Clay, Menzerna, ZAIO, Z2, and then ZCS
    I feel the ZAIO did a good job...
    Also, the ZAIO helps the Z2 or Z5 bond better without having to mix anything or using the old Z1 Lok

  4. #44
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Z06-Goose View Post
    It's real good as a base for either the Z2 or the Z5.
    My process was; Clay, Menzerna, ZAIO, Z2, and then ZCS
    I feel the ZAIO did a good job...
    Also, the ZAIO helps the Z2 or Z5 bond better without having to mix anything or using the old Z1 Lok
    I guess I will have to get some now, thanks Goose

    The old Z1 and even the ZFX are almost pointless now. I don't even think the Z1 is offered on the website now. I have been using the ZCS, I think I have used it 3 times on the Camaro. I am pretty pleased with it as well.

  5. #45
    Member 99'CajunFirehawk157's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    39466 USA
    Age
    56
    Posts
    902

    Bright Red
    99 Firehawk #157 Roadster

    I have the new Zaino towels, what I like about them is their MADE IN USA, underline that if you use my quote.

  6. #46
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,329

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    I use Cobra from AG

  7. #47
    Senior Member INMY01TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The great red state of MD.
    Posts
    5,755

    Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

    I don't care for Zaino at all but back to the original topic, I machine wash my microfibers alone with Woolite and then hang to dry.

  8. #48
    Senior Member Z06-Goose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,276

    Avus Silver
    2007 Audi RS4

    Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    I don't care for Zaino at all but back to the original topic, I machine wash my microfibers alone with Woolite and then hang to dry.
    Woolite is exactly what I use!

  9. #49
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,329

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    Quote Originally Posted by Z06-Goose View Post
    Woolite is exactly what I use!
    +2 for Woolite

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone Use Viking Microfiber Spa Towels?
    By Mesterious in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 03:47 PM
  2. Microfiber towels
    By Lutzfire24 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 03:14 PM
  3. Shamwow towels?
    By CamaroFan71 in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 09:34 AM
  4. Microfiber Super Sale / Group Purchase !!!
    By Chris(NJ) in forum Sales and Group Purchases from our Great Sponsors!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 05:15 AM
  5. keep microfiber towels from being staticy?
    By bgable in forum Showcar and Detailing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 01:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •