Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    glimmerglassdetailing.com

Topaz Blue, White
    2002 BMW M3, S10 Xtreme

Hello from GlimmerGlass!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to drop in real quick and introduce myself since we just signed on here as a vendor. I look forward to spending a lot of time around here and helping out with any detailing related questions. We're constantly working to add new product lines to the site, www.glimmerglassdetailing.com and we do plenty of fun giveaways throughout the year. If you guys have any questions, please feel free to ask See ya on the forums
    Last edited by Y2KPewterSS; 01-15-2008 at 09:16 AM.
    Enter Forum Coupon Code LS1 for 10% off entire purchase.
    www.glimmerglassdetailing.com

Topaz Blue, White
    2002 BMW M3, S10 Xtreme

ah, I guess its not showing up the sig yet, so I'll just post it here for right now. But everyone here can feel free to use the forum coupon code, LS1, for 15% off

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Welcome as a sponsor Chris. I went in and edited your first post to show your signature. You had forgotten to check the "show signature box"
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

Topaz Blue, White
    2002 BMW M3, S10 Xtreme

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Welcome as a sponsor Chris. I went in and edited your first post to show your signature. You had forgotten to check the "show signature box"
    I swear I'm not new at the internet, lol.

Thanks!!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

welcome aboard, checked out your site. Nice products. Looking forward to buying some stuff from you guys.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Welcome to the forums Chris! Glad to have you onboard!

2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 A4 - Light Pewter Metallic
    Direct Flo lid, SLP Loudmouth, Bassani Offroad Y-Pipe, BMR strut tower brace, BMR subframe connectors, shift points tune and !EGR

2011 Kia Forte EX A6 Sportmatic - Titanium Silver Metallic

NBM
    2000 WS6

Good luck to you Chris(NJ)

Nice to see different products floating around the forum..
    BTW What part of "Jersey" you from ?????
    2000 NBM WS6

/oo_________oo\
    |==_/_ws6_\_==|

><(((º>´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

NBM
    2000 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 4get gto View Post

What part of "Jersey" you from ?????
    Other than central..............<<<<<At me......

Topaz Blue, White
    2002 BMW M3, S10 Xtreme

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    welcome aboard, checked out your site. Nice products. Looking forward to buying some stuff from you guys.
    Thanks Lemme know if you have any questions!

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Welcome to the forums Chris! Glad to have you onboard!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 4get gto View Post

Nice to see different products floating around the forum..
    BTW What part of "Jersey" you from ?????
    Thanks! I'm in Cranford, which is union county.

Life in the Fast lane sunsetorangess's Avatar

Met. Sunset Orange
    01 SS

Welcome to the party and fun...
    J
    2001 SS, Its not the car its the Driver that matters....

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

welcome!

Bright Red
    99 Firehawk #157 Roadster

Just placed an order, the LS1 discount is kelw too, thanks Chris and welcome!
    Regards,
    Todd

#cajunhotrodder on instagram

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Welcome!

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

You have a nice website with alot of really great products! I just stocked up on detailing stuff but I am sure it wont be long before I need something else.

Topaz Blue, White
    2002 BMW M3, S10 Xtreme

Quote Originally Posted by 99'CajunFirehawk157 View Post
    Just placed an order, the LS1 discount is kelw too, thanks Chris and welcome!
    Thanks! Got the order, and the ups guy picked it up a few hours ago

Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    You have a nice website with alot of really great products! I just stocked up on detailing stuff but I am sure it wont be long before I need something else.
    Thanks Feel free to let me know if you have any questions in the meantime

Dark blue metallic
    2000 TransAm

So, along with others of you out there, I feel like I've tried every wax, polish, quick detailer etc. etc. that's available on the market - from the original Zymol in the clear plastic jar all the way to Zaino, with Turtle Wax, Meguire's and many other products thrown into the mix along the way. You don't know how many 1/2 used bottles of appearance type products reside in my garage! On this forum you knew this question was going to eventually be asked - how do these products compare with Zaino? Zaino now also offers a wipe-on walk-away finish gloss product but it's a bit pricey - how do Chris' products compare? BTW I live in Summit, Chris, so at some point in time when it gets warmer I'm sure that I'll be stopping by to get and try some of your products. Some insight from Goose would be enlightening (the detailing guy).

Topaz Blue, White
    2002 BMW M3, S10 Xtreme

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    So, along with others of you out there, I feel like I've tried every wax, polish, quick detailer etc. etc. that's available on the market - from the original Zymol in the clear plastic jar all the way to Zaino, with Turtle Wax, Meguire's and many other products thrown into the mix along the way. You don't know how many 1/2 used bottles of appearance type products reside in my garage! On this forum you knew this question was going to eventually be asked - how do these products compare with Zaino? Zaino now also offers a wipe-on walk-away finish gloss product but it's a bit pricey - how do Chris' products compare? BTW I live in Summit, Chris, so at some point in time when it gets warmer I'm sure that I'll be stopping by to get and try some of your products. Some insight from Goose would be enlightening (the detailing guy).
    ah, you're practically right around the corner from me! And just so you know, I do have a "local pickup" option under the shipping options which will zero out any shipping costs, this way, if you want to place an order online, I can have it ready for you when you come pick it up
    Now, heres my take on the whole product comparison thing. And this is part of the beauty in detailing, is that there is no right or wrong product. I gaurantee if you spend some time on sites like autopia, you'll see that individuals will achieve better results with product X than product Y, where others will do just the opposite and get better results w/ Y than X. Additionally, a lot of products out there provide very different results and looks. Its all going to be about personal preference, so trying a lot of different products is beneficial in order to find ones you like. However, this causes, myself, countless others that I know, as well as you apparently, to suffer from product overload lol. Meaning that you wind up trying so many new and different products, that you could probably fill a 55 gallon drum with half open containers, lol.
    Regarding the wowa (wipe on walk away) product offered by zaino, I assume you mean their zcs. I have the competitors product offered by Optimum Polymer Tech which is their Opti-Seal. I dont want to sound bias, so you can certainly try searching for optiseal on autopia or a similar detailing forum to find the countless praises for this product. It comes in at 24.95, so 5.00 cheaper than zainos product, and even less expensive when you factor in your forum discount Here is the link to the product: http://www.glimmerglassdetailing.com/optiseal.html
    ANyway, I hope I've helped out a little bit I'm sure others can chime in with their opinions!

Topaz Blue, White
    2002 BMW M3, S10 Xtreme

and one day I'm going to figure out how to permanently attach my signature on this forum, lol.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

with my cars the weak link are the windows. I've tried 50 different types of window cleaners and haven't had much luck with them. Right now I'm using "Invisible Glass" which so far seems to be the cream of the crop. I've tried zaino's glass polish and although it leaves the windows looking awesome it also creates a ton of dust. I'm pretty well set on polish for a while but after my existing supplies are out I'm not against trying yours. I've used just about everything on the market at one time or another. The windows, tires, and dash are the things I keep trying different stuff on over and over. Those are the things I'll be ordering from you to see what kind of luck I have with yours.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
    and one day I'm going to figure out how to permanently attach my signature on this forum, lol.

The forum is set up to where you can post your signature once per page, per thread. If a thread is 3 pages long, the maximum amount of times you would be able to see your signature would be 3 times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information