Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Great Shine

This is a discussion on Great Shine within the Showcar and Detailing forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by garver I love Klasse products. I use it on my daily driver by itself, but on my ...

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by garver View Post
    I love Klasse products. I use it on my daily driver by itself, but on my other cars i use it as a base and then top it with a wax
    Hey bud, as someone who's used this stuff on multiple vehicles, including a daily driver, can you say how long it lasts? Does it last 6 months or more like they claim? Especially on the DD if it sees rain...?

Red
    98 Trans Am Ws6

My Ws6 is not my daily driver and it has been about 10 months i believe and its till beads. My Jaguar S-type had it on during the winter last year and it lasted for around 7 months for me being my daily driver. I used 2 coats of it for the winter.

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by garver View Post
    My Ws6 is not my daily driver and it has been about 10 months i believe and its till beads. My Jaguar S-type had it on during the winter last year and it lasted for around 7 months for me being my daily driver. I used 2 coats of it for the winter.
    Sweet. That sounds well worth the effort. Thanks!

I have the WS6 all done, with All-in-One and Sealant Glaze. On the Cobra I have just gotten the All-in-One applied...

One additional thing I have noticed is that with the All-in-One, if you miss wiping down a spot and notice it later, you can still wipe it off ok. But the Sealant Glaze sets harder and if you catch a spot later you can't just wipe it off. I was freaking out when I moved it out into the sun and saw how bad a wipe/buff job I had done. It looked so good in the garage light...

But the dried glaze wipes off easily with some detailer spray. Car looked damn good after I wiped it down. But now I understand why they recommend using an electric buffer with the glaze, it's much more demanding than the All-in-One...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information