Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Duster Question

This is a discussion on Duster Question within the Showcar and Detailing forums, part of the General Help category; Originally Posted by SiggyZ No, I followed the directions and let it sit out for over two days before using ...

NBM
    2000 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    No, I followed the directions and let it sit out for over two days before using it.

I had a new one on paper for more than a week and it would still
    streak. Tread lightly over the paint with just the tips of the duster touching and you should be fine......
    2000 NBM WS6

/oo_________oo\
    |==_/_ws6_\_==|

><(((>`..`.><((((>

Navy Blue Metallic
    '99 T/A WS6 M6

couldn't do without my duster---I dust every time before I go out.....
    99 WS6 M6 NBM !Cags,!Cats,Vinci/Crane,Hurst,Detroit TruTrac,3:73,31 Splne,Edel.Race LT's,ORY,QTEC,Flow,ARP,Percy,MSD,SLP,AC/DELCO,Bosch,GMPP,Cntrfrce DF,Htchkiss,Susp.Tech,Lakewood,285's,Bilstein,Pro-kit,SLP,RK Sprt,A/Meter,Red Optima,Magnaflow S/S Tips,Hd Pins,Tint,Fire.Ex,[*4 Hot Rod Power Tours*]

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

I've been using my Duster for years now. Never had any problems with scratching. Just make sure what you're dusting is light otherwise you might scratch it. I dust my car abour every other day -8 minutes tops. Always looks sweeet.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Quote Originally Posted by cobrahunter View Post
    I've been using my Duster for years now. Never had any problems with scratching. Just make sure what you're dusting is light otherwise you might scratch it. I dust my car abour every other day -8 minutes tops. Always looks sweeet.

Click for full size

Click for full size
    Man that car is awsome looking!!! I have got to get my car lowered. Do you have any scraping issues with your car since its lowered and has ground effects??

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

Well, basically, I just need to take speed bumps more carefully. If I'm not, when I go over them too fast it's a bone-jarring bump and drop. Also, I take the majority of driveways at an angle. Other than that, I just drive it like I was driving an exotic super car with a front spoiler that costs $700.00. It's just a small adjustment to daily driving, that's all.

SOM
    2002 FireHawk

Just my 2 cents... Seems like I am like most here. I keep my rides clean, I mean sometimes it gets dirty, because I drive my cars, but I clean up as soon as possible. Been using dusters for years. I keep my sleds clean, but when ya drive em they get dusty and a duster in a couple minutes gets the dust off and then I use Z 6 (detailer spray) and it looks like I just polished the crap outta it. It also helps that I have around 50-60 coats of zano on her...

Dusters are like anything else, some people like them, some don't. It works for me and has so I use them...

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Well I have been using my California Duster for the last few days and it really works well for me. I have a black car and I havent seen the first streak or mark (and I am pretty picky). I even used it in direct sunlight with no problems. The pollen here in Florida is very heavy this time of year and the duster works great for that and light dust. I love it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information