2000 Corvette

System for sale- old school amps and head

Selling my system in the attempt to get the last needed cash for a F/I setup.
    Prices are pretty firm but will accept offers on multiple items. All items are plus shipping but should be around 15 bucks in the US shipped AND insured.

Pioneer Premier P1R Works perfectly in Pro mode, never tried Standard mode. Display is dim in the daylight but at night looks fine. Remote included. I wanna say I have the manual as well but if not it should be available online - $250.00

Orion XTR 800.2 200 watts x 2 @ 4 ohm stereo, 400 x 2 @ 2 ohm stereo and 800 x 1 @ 4 ohm mono. Great condition. One of the RCAs is a hair finicky but once it is positioned right it will play fine (has been playing with no prob for a couple of years now, may even just be a RCA cable problem). Running Memphis 8" Multi-sync mids currently- 250.00

Orion XTR 400.4 50 watts x 4 @ 4 ohm, 100 watts by 4 @ 2 ohm or 200 watts by 2 @ 4 ohm mono'ed out. Great condition. Running tweets and a single sub currently- 175.00

Also selling the Memphis MS 8" components and 12" (power reference if I recall right) subwoofer. I am running the components bi-amped so I do not have the crossovers for them. These speakers are just amazing when coupled with the right power- make offer.

2 1 Farad Phoenix gold capacitors with link connectors- 75.00

I'll take $825 shipped for everything and throw in: fused ditribution for power, regular distibution for ground, short runs (@ 6') of 1/0 power and ground, RCA connectors (2 good only for short runs down the center console and will reach only behind the seat, one should reach a lot further) and anything else I can pull out.

I can get pics of everything, just post or PM me if you'd like.

2000 Corvette

Wow, so many responses, sorry if I couldn't keep up!!

Seriously, guess my pricing is outta whack considering you can get brand new 'amplifiers' now that push '800' watts for a hundred bucks online.

Anyone interested in any of the items feel free to make me a legitmate offer.

White
    1998 Trans Am

it'd also help to post it up in the sale section!

Red
    '97 Z28 M6

Also, if you haven't, post on other f-body for sale sites/stereo sections -- they get 10x the traffic compared to here. There's always eBay as well.

Thread Information