Black
    2002 Camaro Z28 6-spd

Navi H-U vs. MP3 H-U

Well I wanna get my monsoon system in the garbage (where it belongs), and have the money to now. The first question is the head-unit, and since this is the place to ask that's what I'm doing. I'm moving to Cali in a month, so a navigation system head-unit would be nice, but not $2000 nice. I really want a H-U mainly for music quality and MP3 compatibility, so far I've had my eye on the DUAL XMDR-7700; cheap with a good quality RMS and peak.

Does anyone know of a better MP3 H-U in quality of sound and price?

Does anyone know where I can get a navigation H-U with a high RMS and a VERY decent price tag?

SILVER
    2002 WS6 CONV

www.froogle.com

alot of deals on eclipse nav systems for around 1200. eclipse is actually the same factory system found in all toyotas.....works great.....if you want to spend the 2000 eclipse has a harddrive system nav that holds a chit load of mp3's. i believe its a 40 gig harddrive system. 10 gig set aside for the nav system which would be a quick response, no dvd to access(wasted time) and 30 gig for all the mp3's u wanna upload. u can also upload mp3's from the sirius satelite as you drive, sweet system.

Thread Information