Midnight Blue Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6 Conv.

Looking for a sub box

I am looking for a sub box like the stealth boxes that will fit a convertible trans am. The stealth box says that it will not fit the convertible. does anyone know where I can find one to fit a 10" sub?

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

Subthump used to make one that fit the pass side, just had to remove the spare tire. Otherwise you will have to go custom. I could have done it much nicer but it is functional. http://www.ls1.com/forums/picture.ph...pictureid=1786

Midnight Blue Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6 Conv.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrondownhiller View Post
    Subthump used to make one that fit the pass side, just had to remove the spare tire. Otherwise you will have to go custom. I could have done it much nicer but it is functional. http://www.ls1.com/forums/picture.ph...pictureid=1786
    I could not get the link you posted to come up but thanks for the info. I figured that I would have to build something for it. I just don't want to take up the whole trunk. There is not much storage room in the car in the first place. But that car was not built for storage room. lol

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

Quote Originally Posted by ramtough9 View Post
    I could not get the link you posted to come up but thanks for the info. I figured that I would have to build something for it. I just don't want to take up the whole trunk. There is not much storage room in the car in the first place. But that car was not built for storage room. lol
    Not sure why it wouldnt come up. Just check this section for the custom system thread. Go to page 2.

Thread Information