Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How to turn of all lights

This is a discussion on How to turn of all lights within the Stereo and Electronics forums, part of the General Help category; 120 at night.. no lights.. just an accident waiting to happen and baaaad results. i would just take my car ...

red
    2000 camaro

120 at night.. no lights.. just an accident waiting to happen and baaaad results. i would just take my car to a track and run it before i mod my lights so i can cut them off at night. that's just a really bad idea haha sorry.. just had to say it

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

I had this done in my military blazer. It has front black out drives with the shield so people even in front really cant see the light. I just ran a interupptor(toggle) to the brake switch ground. I put a flowmaster on it and it was worthless because you can hear the truck from a mile away..lol.. Pretty Simple tho. You should be able to put the DRLs and brake switch on a toggle. You would have to find out what is pos. and what is ground but thats about it.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Well...what I did came in handy last night...

I was coming home from work (about 2330), doing 90 on the interstate, and I flew past a parked Trooper. I didn't even think about it, I dropped into 4th, flipped the two switches, and hit 130 before I even saw his lights come on. Headlights and dash were still on, so it was easy to take my exit and make it home in 5 minutes, where Nymphadora remains parked in the garage for the next week

PS: TSS, I'll PM it to you when I can get pictures of it (sorry, I'm a visual person and it's hard for me to explain something properly with out them)

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    Well...what I did came in handy last night...

I was coming home from work (about 2330), doing 90 on the interstate, and I flew past a parked Trooper. I didn't even think about it, I dropped into 4th, flipped the two switches, and hit 130 before I even saw his lights come on. Headlights and dash were still on, so it was easy to take my exit and make it home in 5 minutes, where Nymphadora remains parked in the garage for the next week

PS: TSS, I'll PM it to you when I can get pictures of it (sorry, I'm a visual person and it's hard for me to explain something properly with out them)
    Nice! I've been thinking about doing a switch like that since I first got the car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information