maxxheadroom

Question Delco Theftloc help... PLEASE!!!

So last Friday I decided to install a 12" sub in my 01 Camaro. What I did not know is disconnecting the power to the stereo would activate the theftloc system. I went to my local GM dealer (Who by the way would not do any warranty work on my cat which is covered to 80,000 miles) and asked them if they could unlock it for me. They said sure it'll take about 2 hours and there is a $50 dollar charge for doing it. Now I know it is a matter of making a phone call. Is there any chance anybody here can give me the code. The number I got off the stereo from pushing 1 and 4, then am is 602607. Please help me I cannot afford to spend $50 to get this dang thing unlocked (I am in the middle of moving right now and fundage is WAY tight!). Your help would be greatly appriciated!

Rauzer
    I have the same issue, tho I'm not trying to use my stock stereo again. Try a radio repair shop if there is one near you. There is one close to me that said they can do it for $25.

Arctic White
    '07 Trailblazer LT

Theftloc Bypass

1. Press and hold presets 2 & 3 for about 10 seconds until the first 3 digits of the display code are displayed
    2. Write the numbers down.
    3. Press the AM FM button, write down the next 3 numbers
    4. Call 1-800-537-5140, when asked, enter 139010*, when asked enter the 4 or 6 digit code (obtained from Steps 1-3) from the radio and an *, for example using my code, 702712*, you will get an unlock code, write it down.
    5. Go back to the car, press the HR button and set the first 2 numbers, then press minute button and set the next two last numbers, press AM FM button, SEC should be displayed, turn on radio
    To remove customers code, repeat step 5. you should see --- on radio face, the code is now out of the radio.
    The White Rascal SOLD
    Crank up the drums, crank up the bass,
    Crank up my Les Paul in your face!

maxxheadroom
    thank you VERY much worked like a charm!!!

Thread Information