Dei 508d Help!!!

This is a discussion on Dei 508d Help!!! within the Stereo and Electronics forums, part of the General Help category; Ok.... this has been a pain in my side and I'm hoping someone has the knowledge I need. I spliced ...

Dei 508d Help!!!

Ok.... this has been a pain in my side and I'm hoping someone has the knowledge I need.

I spliced this sensor into my stock shock sensor.
    DEI....Factory Sensor
    red -- orange
    black - Black
    blue - green
    green - blue

When I first hooked it up... (wait 4 seconds) then I started testing the range. When the green light on the sensor came on I went into full alarm mode? I know this can't be right. SO I switched my blue and green wires and I still had the same problem. Switched these wires back to original wiring diagram and tried to adjust the sensor.

I adjusted the left screw all the way to the right so the only light that came on was the green. Then I turned it slightly to the left (less than original) and now everytime the green light comes on, the red comes on with it. SO I thought, ok fine, whatever. I'll just get it so it only triggers when someone comes close. Now it goes off randomly for no reason, I've watched and no one is even near the car when it goes off.

Does anyone have any ideas? For now, I just have it un hooked from power.

no one has any ideas??? come on!!

Thread Information