tbyrne

Magnaflow Exhaust Group Purchase!

We are running a group purchase that covers all Magnaflow exhausts. 10 or more orders are required by Friday, August 5th for this to go through. Pricing is lower than we are allowed to post so you'll need to give us a call or e-mail tbyrne@tbyrne.com to receive a price quote. There are about 20 orders in so far so this is definately a go!

15684 Magnaflow Catback Exhaust w/ Rear Exit 3.5" Tip, 1998-'02 Camaro/Firebird

Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763).

ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-508-636-0770 in MA)
    E-MAIL - tbyrne@tbyrne.com

NEW WEEKLY SPECIALS CAN BE SEEN ON - OUR WEBSITE

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

PM me
    how much for just the "wide open" muffler and nothing else? w/o group purchase.
    I need to replace my flowmaster

tbyrne
    Don't use the board PMs but you can give us a call or e-mail to receive a quote. We'll need to know the part number that you are looking for.

tbyrne
    We had about 45 orders for this GP. First batch was being palleted to come to go out to us a few days ago. I'm waiting for an update now. The second batch is supposed to go out sometime next week. Don't hold me to that though. Want to confirm the info as the time gets closer so I can provide an accurate update. Tracking numbers will be send when the orders ship with UPS.

Thanks,
    Tom

Thread Information