It's Friday the 13th!!! You know what that means at Thunder Racing!!!

This is a discussion on It's Friday the 13th!!! You know what that means at Thunder Racing!!! within the Sales and Group Purchases from our Great Sponsors! forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Once again, Friday the 13th is upon us! However, for customers of Thunder Racing, Friday the 13th is good luck! ...

Junior Member Todd@Thunder Racing's Avatar

It's Friday the 13th!!! You know what that means at Thunder Racing!!!

Once again, Friday the 13th is upon us! However, for customers of Thunder Racing, Friday the 13th is good luck! From 7pm (CDT) tonight through MIDNIGHT (PDT) Friday, April 13th, almost every product that Thunder Racing sells will be 10% off! We encourage everyone to order online during this period, because our telephones will be ringing off the hook! For complete details, please contact Thunder Racing at 877.516.RACE.

I would also like to take this chance to remind of of the Thunder Bucks program, so please check it out!!!

Thunder Bucks Program

* Of course, the usual limitations apply: no discounts on packages, clearance items, and certain product lines where we are prohibited to offer published discounts due to manufacturers regulations. If you have any questions, please give us a call toll-free at 877-516-7223, or email sales@thunderracing.com.
    Todd Brandon
    Sales Manager
    Thunder Racing's Web Site
    Order Toll Free at 877-516-7223

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

I thought this would be coming so I waited to order one of your Harness from RJC. Just got off the phone after placing my order with your sales staff!

Thanks for returning as a sponsor here you guys have always been one of the leaders in customer service as well as a fair price.

I can't wait for some of your GP's to get rolling. (even looking for some goodies for my 2500HD)

Thread Information