Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

6LE Gauge overlay GP 12 starts today!

This is a discussion on 6LE Gauge overlay GP 12 starts today! within the Sales and Group Purchases from our Great Sponsors! forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Originally Posted by third_shift|studios this is something we should discuss See post #10 Get on em' third_shift...

Wait.........WHAT??!! LoneGunman's Avatar

Hugger Orange
    '99 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    this is something we should discuss
    See post #10 Get on em' third_shift

Join the PHK @ thephk.org Sommer86@6LE's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS

If you go to the website right now, the order page is up for another guy for about 12 more hours. then it will be taken down to start the art work. 6litereaterdesigns.com

Once again, This is the LAST time you will see these for sale. If you've ever wanted one, order it in the next 12 hours. I'm online now to help peeps out, but I've given you all the info there is.

And yes, you'll get to see the artwork before it goes to print. Yes, we can make changes if WE messed up your "vision". If you decide you don't like the way it looks, we can tweak it, but not change it entirely. Think it through, but have fun with it. These are something you look at the whole time in the car. I love mine and wouldn't change a thing. If you've seen stuff you like on my car or others, MENTION the car it was on. Makes it easier to refer back to.

You have 12 hours left Mr. Bond. The clock is ticking. Starting......................now.

Godspeed to all of you.

(LMAO....)

Join the PHK
    2009 LS1.com Calendar Car

Bright Rally Red
    2002 Camaro 35thLE

Sommer that is just EVIL.

You have to talk Mark into one more now. I will start saving now so if you do. LOL

Red
    2001 Camaro SS

If you can get the $$... The ordering page is still up (for one last guy who wanted a 35th) on our site until about noon PST. I'd order if I was you.

Just to be safe...... Sorry. Who knows if he'll do another.

49 Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Sommer86@6LE View Post
    If you can get the $$... The ordering page is still up (for one last guy who wanted a 35th) on our site until about noon PST. I'd order if I was you.

Just to be safe...... Sorry. Who knows if he'll do another.

How can I go about getting one of the 35th overlays shown above?? I am in Canada and I will order today.
    Thanks, Scott.

NBM
    1998 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 49 Ford View Post
    Click for full size

How can I go about getting one of the 35th overlays shown above?? I am in Canada and I will order today.
    Thanks, Scott.
    Go to the site and order, still up. Here's the important options:

Red
    Gradient Shadow Yes
    Script Number Art Yes
    Background Art Yes
    Replace Symbols/Text with custom Yes

OR just paypal $250 (slightly cheaper) to madelisle@yahoo.com and put in the note your year/make and "Overlay like posted 35th" and also your specific numbering for the left...

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I wish you would of been able to sell your tools or something so others can make it.

White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    I wish you would of been able to sell your tools or something so others can make it.
    This!! You and Third_Shift should really get together on this. Maybe sell him the tools etc. and, in turn, you get a percentage.

Red
    2001 Camaro SS

Sorry guys, we will NOT be selling the tooling to anyone else. We aren't doing this to be difficult, we just dont want this to be done if it isn't by us.

We just feel that no one will be able to give you the quality or pruduct we put out....EVEN if they do it with the same vendors we use. Our attitude has been that we let you change things in the "art work" stage and even do free "re-do's" if we messed up. Since we can't promise this commitment to quality from any other company, a lesser product could be put out. And that has never been our intention.

We've had 12 group purchases so far and have sold hundreds of these. Everyones had more than enough chances to get on this. Now the opportunity is gone. Sorry.

The only way to insure they were all up to spec. is to make sure we were the only ones to do them.

i'm pretty sure we can still do them on an individual basis, but the price will nearly double as it's a waste of material, and time since it's only for 1 person, and you'll have to absorb all the costs.

The biggest problem we faced with these was a lack of commitment from eager buyers. As soon as people saw them, they all wanted them. Then when it came time to buy, 4-5 people actually do. We don't profit with 5 overlays. We need about 12 to break even and get a material price break.

I suggest you try to get your own GP going. If you can get more than 10, I'm sure you'll be able to sweet talk Mark into one more round. As far as he's concerned, he wont do anymore. If you try to do it, do it FAST! These take a month to prep and another 3 weeks to print and ship.

Cheers,
    Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information