Impulse Blue Metallic
    2005 GTO

Would these fit?

I have been looking for a winter wheel package and have found these. They are about 30 min from where I am located and I am wondering if they fit because I have 245/40R/18's on my car now but they look a little tight.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/pts/1230956954.html

Here is what the link says:
    I bought this combo by mistake when I was in a hurry a couple of months ago. I destroyed two factory alloys on my BMW 325i when I hit some of those famous Indy potholes. It was a Saturday night and the next day I bought these from a gentleman on CL. I was CERTAIN they would fit but the 18's were too high profile on my car. I never drove with them - only fitted in my garage. Apparently they fit the wheelwell profile on his M5 but not my 325. :-)

My loss is your gain. I have the receipt from his original purchase.

(4) Borbet Alloy wheels 18x8, 5-120 lug pattern. originally $184 EACH from Discount Tire in town.
    (4) Mounted/Balanced Dunlop M3 Winter Sport tires on the wheels. 245-45R-18. Originally $157 each.

The original package was over over $1,500. Pics below. Email if interested for directions in Fishers where the wheel/tires can be picked up.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Offset & Backspacing?

I think you would have issues since they are 245/45. The sidewall is a bit taller and you will rub in the rear. I have 245/40/18 and barely get away with it. Since you have an '04 you need to check the offset and backspacing especially for the front.....strut rub could become a major issue.

Thread Information