HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar

wing delete plugs??

where can i find plugs for the wing delete for my gto...theres 5 holes all together, 4 for the nuts...one bigger one for the brake light wire...i know i can go to home depot and get em but i heard some guy sells the exact fit and painted to gm paint color...anyone know??
    01 m6 z28 - lid / lt headers / 3' ory w no cats / flowmaster catback w 3' dmh e-cutout / nelson pcm tune

Mr.GTO

black
    2004 pontiac GTO

I think its topshelf performance that does it bought mine back in november of 06 havent installed them yet i think the price was around 40 bucks with shipping they look like they match pretty dang good.Ive got the phantom black paint.But now that youve brought it back up agian iam pretty sure iam going to take my wing off.I remember the instructions saying some deck lid wing holes may not match up and you may have to loosen the trunk lid outer skin and inner skin to get them straight so the plugs will fit properly or use a round file to increase holes of the inner deck lid skin.I just checked topshelf performance website its still not working properly but the phone number is 1-888-749-2858.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by starcheif View Post
    I think its topshelf performance that does it bought mine back in november of 06 havent installed them yet i think the price was around 40 bucks with shipping they look like they match pretty dang good.Ive got the phantom black paint.But now that youve brought it back up agian iam pretty sure iam going to take my wing off.I remember the instructions saying some deck lid wing holes may not match up and you may have to loosen the trunk lid outer skin and inner skin to get them straight so the plugs will fit properly or use a round file to increase holes of the inner deck lid skin.I just checked topshelf performance website its still not working properly but the phone number is 1-888-749-2858.
    lol, honestly man...i dont think anyone works there..not to sound crazy..but not exaggerating, but i left sean an top shelf about 8 voicemails over a one month time period and never got a call back...im really gettin pissed,lol

Thread Information