Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why Me

This is a discussion on Why Me within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I got all over the appraiser they sent out....fucking kid.....I pointed out to him the "original" Pontiac parts cost more ...

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I got all over the appraiser they sent out....fucking kid.....I pointed out to him the "original" Pontiac parts cost more than the new aftermarket parts and I was right.
    Original 04 hood from Pontiac was like $1100 the new aftermarket hood ( Banshee) was like $700....wheels were damn near double over the aftermarket wheels....on and on....

Nothing special
    Nothing special

How did the Tahoe hit you?

Head on collision?

Or did you rear end a Tahoe?

Red
    04 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Wade M View Post
    How did the Tahoe hit you?

Head on collision?

Or did you rear end a Tahoe?
    The guy was playing around in the Tahoe with the other people in it, and he reached back to do something and slammed on his brakes on i slammed on my brakes but that's the outcome. He then burned rubber out of there and i was left there wondering what just happened. They might have been or doing the other thing. Why would you leave the scene because we all know that if you rear end someone its your fault no matter what happened before you rear end someone.

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Yikes, did he hit you head on, Are you okay? Hope you have good insurance. I think they will total it out....looks like a heafty fix. I feel ya, I should post a pic of my SS, no insurance, 11k estimated cost to repair.

Nothing special
    Nothing special

Quote Originally Posted by ledesma54 View Post
    The guy was playing around in the Tahoe with the other people in it, and he reached back to do something and slammed on his brakes on i slammed on my brakes but that's the outcome. He then burned rubber out of there and i was left there wondering what just happened. They might have been or doing the other thing. Why would you leave the scene because we all know that if you rear end someone its your fault no matter what happened before you rear end someone.
    So...You rear ended someone?

How close were you following?
    A Tahoe can't out break a GTO.

Red
    04 GTO

So...You rear ended someone?

How close were you following?
    A Tahoe can't out break a GTO.

I wasn't on his ass, i was about 1 car back but i was going about 35 and all of sudden its a dead stop and i guess i wasn't on my game but i hit the brakes and just slide into him. My brakes might have needed to be changed but i never really had to stop in a hurry.

Red
    04 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by SAGGIN View Post
    Yikes, did he hit you head on, Are you okay? Hope you have good insurance. I think they will total it out....looks like a heafty fix. I feel ya, I should post a pic of my SS, no insurance, 11k estimated cost to repair.
    Ya iam fine just pissed, my insurance is good i have Allstate. But Ive been looking for another car so iam prepared for the worst its out off my hands. On the good side i found a 06 gto with a bag full of mods with 678rwp so iam going to buy it if it comes down to it.

Nero
    2006 gto

Ya iam fine just pissed, my insurance is good i have Allstate. But Ive been looking for another car so iam prepared for the worst its out off my hands. On the good side i found a 06 gto with a bag full of mods with 678rwp so iam going to buy it if it comes down to it.
    Sounds fuuuuunn.... Glad to see you're lookin at the up-side of things. Best of luck in your ventures!

Nothing special
    Nothing special

I wasn't on his ass, i was about 1 car back but i was going about 35 and all of sudden its a dead stop and i guess i wasn't on my game but i hit the brakes and just slide into him. My brakes might have needed to be changed but i never really had to stop in a hurry.
    Sorry, man, but "1 car back" is textbook definition of "on his ass". There's very few things that get under my skin quite like people that follow too closely. So in that regard, you deserved what you got - just glad no one was hurt. And I hope you learned something from it; i.e. don't ride peoples ass, regardless if you're on your game or not - whatever that is.

That being said, your story is so full of holes, I don't think we're getting the true story. First, you state a Tahoe hit you. And ran off. Then you admit that you rear ended him; ergo the Tahoe didn't hit you.

Also, if you can't be a responsible driver in a 350 hp car, what makes you think you can handle a near 700 hp one?

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

owned by the brake check! I'll slam my brakes on when people are on my ass. I give them a couple of warning first by flashing my brake lights and slowing a bit and if they don't back off it's peddle to the floor time. I hate people that think they can push other cars along by riding their ass.

Red
    04 GTO

Sorry, man, but "1 car back" is textbook definition of "on his ass". There's very few things that get under my skin quite like people that follow too closely. So in that regard, you deserved what you got - just glad no one was hurt. And I hope you learned something from it; i.e. don't ride peoples ass, regardless if you're on your game or not - whatever that is.

That being said, your story is so full of holes, I don't think we're getting the true story. First, you state a Tahoe hit you. And ran off. Then you admit that you rear ended him; ergo the Tahoe didn't hit you.

Also, if you can't be a responsible driver in a 350 hp car, what makes you think you can handle a near 700 hp one?
    So what do you need to give people a bus length 1 car isn't on the guys ass in my opinion but whatever i don't want to lose my cool so ya its my fault iam just saying why would you run from the scene. If you don't think iam telling the truth there's another guy on this forum that was with me so if he thinks iam not telling the truth he would have said something, i don't need to lie about something like this because its not going to change the outcome so why do i need to lie i told you guys everything. In my opinion it was his fault because the dude was messing around in the car and he fled why we you leave the scene that's all iam saying.

Nothing special
    Nothing special

It doesn't matter what he (the Tahoe driver) did or does. Could have been any number of things. Doesn't excuse the fact that you're at fault.

Rule of thumb is generally one car length per 10 mph. Which should allow for when you're not 'on your game' .

Why do you need to lie? Well, you lied about the Tahoe hitting you, when in fact it was YOU who plowed into the ass end. By extension, that makes your entire story suspect.

Go ahead and lose your cool. I don't care. What are you going to do, TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND REALLY REALLY SHOUT AT ME?

Grow up.

Red
    04 GTO

It doesn't matter what he (the Tahoe driver) did or does. Could have been any number of things. Doesn't excuse the fact that you're at fault.

Rule of thumb is generally one car length per 10 mph. Which should allow for when you're not 'on your game' .

Why do you need to lie? Well, you lied about the Tahoe hitting you, when in fact it was YOU who plowed into the ass end. By extension, that makes your entire story suspect.

Go ahead and lose your cool. I don't care. What are you going to do, TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND REALLY REALLY SHOUT AT ME?

Grow up.

LOL okay i should have wrote it different your right but dude why was i the one talking to cop and standing there alone. I understand that if you rear end someone its atomically your fault and like i said before iam the one paying for it so chill. I was just sharing what happened to me with everyone my intentions were not to be judged by someone playing detective behind a computer you grow up

They call me barney

FUCKING PURPLE
    its an 02-ish something

sounds like a re-match is in order if so, i just might have to spray this time

They call me barney

FUCKING PURPLE
    its an 02-ish something

Grow up.
    He may be at fault, but did the tahoe driver stop and see if he was ok ? no

LOL looks like your the one being the key board commando in here, bet you wont say shit to anyone if you ever came out ?

Nothing special
    Nothing special

Quote Originally Posted by boofthese View Post
    He may be at fault, but did the tahoe driver stop and see if he was ok ? no

LOL looks like your the one being the key board commando in here, bet you wont say shit to anyone if you ever came out ?
    LOL!!!

Oh man, I needed that laugh. Thanks!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

You guys stop this pity bullshit. Anybody driving a Tahoe is automatically guilty. Regardless of the facts.

Nero
    2006 gto

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    You guys stop this pity bullshit. Anybody driving a Tahoe is automatically guilty. Regardless of the facts.
    Yeah, DAMN straight. Those friggin' gas-hogging, atmosphere-polluting jackasses. 90% of the time theyre being driven by tiny little women with huge bug-eye sunglasses talking on their cellphones when they manage to screw up someone else's life. When's the last time you saw an SUV actually filled to capacity? And by "capacity" I dont mean 19 illegal aliens...
    http://origin.foxnews.com/wires/2007...sCrash,00.html

On a more serious note, how goes the claim? Again, my sympathy goes out to you. Its always tough to lose a dear friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information