Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Well Sarge was right....

(And I knew it all along) Im about to get banned from ls2gtodotcom for name calling I believe. Doric handled a situation(Along with a few others) the wrong way with a friend on the board. I didnt make a thread about it but im sure they will see the post. Man they have some ASSHATS over there. Im glad ive been with this site for years

Heres my friends thread...his screen name is byoficr(Really cool guy, 24 with a house etc. Real mature guy)

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312671

Heres my post.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthr...90007&page=103

Now yea Im sure he could have used Periods but I understood it fine. Ive seen WAY worse from people on there.

What you think?

None

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Goat View Post
    (And I knew it all along) Im about to get banned from ls2gtodotcom for name calling I believe. Doric handled a situation(Along with a few others) the wrong way with a friend on the board. I didnt make a thread about it but im sure they will see the post. Man they have some ASSHATS over there. Im glad ive been with this site for years

Heres my friends thread...his screen name is byoficr(Really cool guy, 24 with a house etc. Real mature guy)

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312671

Heres my post.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthr...90007&page=103

Now yea Im sure he could have used Periods but I understood it fine. Ive seen WAY worse from people on there.

What you think?
    Boarder line...

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by SS02 View Post
    Boarder line...
    I posted another one directed to him. HAHA

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthr...=313165&page=3

BTW Adam said he will join up later on tonight. So yall will have another GTO guy here....since im a trator.lol
    Last edited by Stone; 05-12-2009 at 01:42 PM.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I got some more threats from a member of GONE a few days ago. I copied them and pasted them on a thread I made...and whaddya know...the mods deleted it. I thanked my true GONE buddies for coming to me with what this @$$hole was sayin behind my back and emailing me to let me know they are thinking about me. I checked the North Jersey Sightings thread and folks were talking about "stalking" a Brazen 06 GTO in Montvale, NJ. IIRC the guy is a First Responder(EMT) and a former Explorer buddy/classmate of mine from Ridgewood High. These folks just don't get it.

extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Deal with assholes your gonna get some shit stains. Doric is a shit stain. No backbone. No balls. No manhood whatsoever. Pussy if I ever saw one. Fat fuck.

QSM
    04 gto

hey guys would like to thank stone ss for the help i was the one who got infractioned for calling names lol
    now i cant get the la heard forum how gay

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

That forum is becoming a hangout for outlaws. Street racing, stalking, backstabbing, tuner/shop bashing whatever. I know who my friends are. Do they ever stop to think there are L.E.O.s on or watching that forum?

QSM
    04 gto

well they just deleted the whole la heard thread it looks like

Cosmos Purple
    2004 Pontiac GTO

Im trying to figure out how u got banned? The other assholes over there was cussing and calling names way more then you. Wow, they really do need to grow up and stop being pussies.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

There is NO excuse for the immaturity over there. The guy who sent me numerous threats had it out for the site sponsor. He told me about how cocky the site sponsor is and when I met the guy the opinions were justified. Arrogance has no place in society. Now the @$$hole who likes to threaten is now best buds with the site sponsor. Another scumbag I met in person would follow me around car shows begging for the parts off my car. Then he went crying to a few members of GONE and they started name calling and tried to act like I was the problem. WRONG. If they wanna streetrace and stalk then I will GALDLY step aside for the grenades to go off on them in the end.

IMO LS1GTStalk should just go

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Yup im done over there. Made my last post a few minutes ago. One word

INTERNET.

Bunch of retards.lol

98 Formula
    06 duramax

well, It's nice to know that if any of us need any grammar advice we can go over there. They were way more concerned with your spelling than anything else it seemed like. Maybe they could rename it to ls1gtospellcheckerpopad's.com

QSM
    04 gto

Smile

thanks guys that site has turned to complete bs oh well glad ss told me about this one

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I hosted the first GoatFest and was very active at the beginning there. Myself/DesertGoat/Padre/MisterMike and a few others. Then it started turning into a "Ricer" mentality of bashing/Yo Yo Yo bullshit. Oh well....like I have said many time before...a internet forum is like a bar...when the dipshits take over your neighborhood bar all you can do is find another bar.
    The bar is open...

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Well BYOFICR, welcome to the site man. I suck at spelling and gammar. But I found it funny how some of the people at that site were commenting on your english skills and what not all while misspelling some of the simplest words. This site in my oppinion is far and above other sites. I've checked out many sites before settleing in on this one. I have found it to be THE best for good info, laughs and friends. I've had some arguements here myself but never any real harm done. There will be some that get ticky tacky, and troll here aswell. But I think you'll find this place and the members here far more friendly than most other car sites. There has always seemed to be far fewer folks here witha need to prove anything, also fewer who feel the need for usless arguement over BS like the lack of punctuation. Again, Welcome and enjoy.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Throwing asphalt 100' into the air or good spelling? HHHhmmmmm lemme think on that thar issue

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

ls1.com has been my home ever since I had my Srt-4. Now if that doesnt tell you something about this site.....

98 Formula
    06 duramax

something that pisses me off more than just about anything is when someone posts off topic in the thread just to get in a smart ass remark.

example:

Sarge is an old bastard.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I just hope none, and I mean NONE of those $h1theads over there come over here to start their $h1t. N FKKIN O!!!

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

welcome to better place!
    same ole shit over there fat ass doric wont do anything,maybe he likes that shit so he gets more traffic to his site, people dont bash each other over here they leave that up to ole SARGE.... lol

Thread Information