Ok, I bought a Volant Cai for my 06 Goat and want to convert the filter to a dry-flo aem filter....My problem is that I am currently in Afghanastan working and don't know what the dimensions are of the Volant filter. The site is a bit confusing to me when I looked for the dimensions.(gives like 4 measurments opposed to the 2 aem gives) Can anyone help me out and recommend a tursted site to order the dry-flo from? Also I wanted to relocate my iat sensor...Any info on that would be apreciated....Where to find kits...instructions...etc.