Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unbeleiveable

This is a discussion on Unbeleiveable within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by The Silver Goat I park in an isolated slot in our deck where nobody can slide in ...

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by The Silver Goat View Post
    I park in an isolated slot in our deck where nobody can slide in next to me & I get the a$$ end of my goat scratched. Un-f _ _ _ ing beleiveable...

I repainted the nose and use a colgan bra when needed.

I do everything to make sure Bessie doesn't get marked or scratched and this $hit happens.

Sent a note to my boss thinking he might say we'll cover it and I'm told not to park there, bite me...
    I say hunt them down N BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THEM!
    mods: custom built twins, built 408 w/l92 stock GM heads,GM matching intake,drag bags,frame ties,aluminum drive shaft, performabuilt 4l80e,Yank converter,ohios fastest and quickest 04-06 GTO 9.52 at 144mph. 1.50 60ft on stock rear end and shafts/suspension,on drag radials.

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Had some yo yo ding the door on my old 95 Camaro once. Some POS with faded paint (box body ltd) like late 80's or something. I ripped their windshield wipers arms off their car and set them on their roof with a have a "have a nice day note" under them. Another time in my 92' 25th anni, I came out to find a shopping cart parked against my door. It left a huge ding and a scratch in the door. Cuz the person was too lazy to walk the cart back when they saw the cart cage was full. So I Slam dunked the cart on top of the others, cause the store was also to blame for not collecting the f'in carts. I triple park my z34 and my 01 Camaro at the top of shopping lots now.
    Like I always say...ignorant people have absolutely NO purpose in life whatsoever. We honest, hard-working folks have to coexist with morons.

Ray Charles blue

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Ummmm. That's ok. I was referring to the parking lot scene. You had better just stick with eating your three balled squirrels.
    Hey we are like 25 minutes apart from one another....lol

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    I say hunt them down N BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THEM!
    I agree.....I have had my 2004 GTO for some time now and it has not a single door ding in it. If I found one in it I would go ape-SH!T on someone if I caught them doing it.

Cyclone Grey
    2006 GTO M6

It's sort of like tunnel vision.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Like I always say...ignorant people have absolutely NO purpose in life whatsoever. We honest, hard-working folks have to coexist with morons.
    I hear that. That's why I triple park across three spots. A parking ticket is usually WAY cheaper than having a repair shop fix the damage that one A-hole can cause. I have yet to get a ticket and I've been triple parking for years since then. You should try it with your baby bud it works. If people dont give an F about bumping, dinging, or out right smashing shit into our vehicles why should we give an F if they cant find a spot to park.lol Most folks try to park as close as they can to the stores anyway. You know it's just too damn' far for 2-ton tessy and fat fuck john doe,to walk the extra 200ft lol.
    Last edited by Smittro; 06-03-2009 at 02:33 PM.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Oh I love getting nasty stares when I park away from stores. Believe me. I have even heard folks mumble under their breath "WTF...your car too precious or somethin?" Chips can be knoced off their shoulders very easily. We take great pride in our cars.

Reminds me of that sticker I used to see:

"IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE AS MUCH AS I VALUE MY CAR...DON'T FK WITH IT!"

or:

"YOU TOUCHA MY CAR, I BREAKA YA FACE!"

Cyclone Grey
    2006 GTO M6

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Qucik Silver Metalic
    2004 GTO - M6

She's back home tucked in the garage nice and safe...

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

I totally agree I alway park mine way away and always where I can look and see if someone is near it,take way to good of care of it to let some retard put dents in it just for spite,most people say nice things about the car,but there are those out there who out of jealousy tear up your shit,then I say they will pay! nothin I enjoy more then to adminster a good ole ass beating,some things a person should not mess with,a guys car,his family,not in any preticular ordersemper-fi...

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    I totally agree I alway park mine way away and always where I can look and see if someone is near it,take way to good of care of it to let some retard put dents in it just for spite,most people say nice things about the car,but there are those out there who out of jealousy tear up your shit,then I say they will pay! nothin I enjoy more then to adminster a good ole ass beating,some things a person should not mess with,a guys car,his family,not in any preticular ordersemper-fi...
    Sez it all right there.

Qucik Silver Metalic
    2004 GTO - M6

The moral fiber of this country is going down hill. Chrsyler has declared b-ruptcy twice. GM (a blue chip stable company) just went into b-ruptcy. Got rid of Osmobile and now Pontiac. Two product lines that sold. They competed intra-divisionally instead of being external and attempting to determine where the market is going and having several products that can could compete. On top of that the mareting department sucks as far as trying to reverse their image...

I live in Ford country (West Dearborn) and the with all the layoff's kids are lost. There was an expectation you could have all the toys with a high school education. You didn't or don't have to study, just get a high school diplomna and you'll follow in dad's foot steps working on the "line".

This country is are living in a myoptic (dream) world given wages in the countries that are just starting a manufacturing base with out representation...

GM just sold Hummer to China - now there's a high end dealership (product) network with all the infrastructure in place to distribute their vehicles. Hilary went to China when the economy popp'ed begging them not sell off all the US instruments they own for the sake our economy. She probably did the "Bill" a couple of times for the sake of the US dollar and financial industry.

The government can't give GM money, but the financial industry gets money with out ?'s.

Sorry for the rant, but it's a much bigger problem...as far attitude and work ethic.
    Last edited by The Silver Goat; 06-04-2009 at 03:00 PM.

Black
    03' Z06 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jack View Post
    Went to Home Depot and parked where not another car was close, I mean 150 yards and this peice of crap truck parks so close i couldn't get in my car. Had to go back in and give a discription and license plate# so they could call out and have him move it , guy comes up the the desk and we walk out and I ask him WTF were you thinking, no anwser he moves and I look it over all, OK just glad he had no passenger. Still can't figure why, lot's of weird people out there . Sorry man
    I had this similar thing happen only they gave me a big ding. I backed out and got out of my car went over and caved in his door for him with my foot.

Cyclone Grey
    2006 GTO M6

I lived in Pasadena back in the day and I know what you mean, bunch of dumb asses for sure but I was selling more stuff on the ship channel than I could say grace over and wanted to stay close. Later moved to Pearland, much better. I carried a peice of 750 mcm wire with me about 3 ft long, just for people that don't know what that is it is a peice of copper wire that I sold and it weighted about 50 lbs. More than 1 AH had it wacked on there car or mostly trucks. No regrets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I had someone throw a rock at my car while cruising and it ended up cracking the windshield. I thought I was going to have a heart attack and start crying....It takes all kinds to make the world turn, including inconsiderate hater assholes!!!

Oh how I wish I would have seen where it came from....
    It's on jackstands.

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

Parked in an Office Depot lot once so my wife could make some copies. I am in a regular spot, sitting in the car with the T-Tops off. Some asshole literally pulls in passenger side and opens his door right into my passenger door.............WHILE I AM SITTING THERE!! I literally yelled at him with the t-tops off mind you " ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME I AM RIGHT FUCKING HERE YOU ASSHOLE!!" I mean I screamed it at him, he damn near shit his pants. Luckily this was b4 I removed the side molding and that took the brunt of the hit. I told him go in your store and when you come out don't be surprised if your car doesn't look the same...........he left the lot.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley711 View Post
    Parked in an Office Depot lot once so my wife could make some copies. I am in a regular spot, sitting in the car with the T-Tops off. Some asshole literally pulls in passenger side and opens his door right into my passenger door.............WHILE I AM SITTING THERE!! I literally yelled at him with the t-tops off mind you " ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME I AM RIGHT FUCKING HERE YOU ASSHOLE!!" I mean I screamed it at him, he damn near shit his pants. Luckily this was b4 I removed the side molding and that took the brunt of the hit. I told him go in your store and when you come out don't be surprised if your car doesn't look the same...........he left the lot.
    I probably would have punched him and then kicked his door in. You are pretty nice!

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley711 View Post
    ROCK ON!!!

Cyclone Grey
    2006 GTO M6

Company I worked for always furnished me with a ride, had a brand new truck and let my wife out at K-mart and a big women parked next to me in a unmarked parking spot because I had the last one close to the store, she kicked open the door and hit my truck. I waited for her to waddle out and I got out and asked for her insurance and driver licence,she said FY we are on private property, I had already called the police and when they pulled up she just about passed out. To make a long story short they gave her a ticket for parking in no space, no drivers licence, no insurence, expired tags, no inspection and a cracked windshield that was in her line of sight and told her if I had a problem with my new ride she better take care of it. The Silverado had a nice thick bumper on the door and no damage, I think that was about right, I call it poetic justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bitch
    Last edited by Texas Jack; 06-04-2009 at 08:49 PM.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jack View Post
    Company I worked for always furnished me with a ride, had a brand new truck and let my wife out at K-mart and a big women parked next to me in a unmarked parking spot because I had the last one close to the store, she kicked open the door and hit my truck. I waited for her to waddle out and I got out and asked for her insurance and driver licence,she said FY we are on private property, I had already called the police and when they pulled up she just about passed out. To make a long story short they gave her a ticket for parking in no space, no drivers licence, no insurence, expired tags, no inspection and a cracked windshield that was in her line of sight and told her if I had a problem with my new ride she better take care of it. The Silverado had a nice thick bumper on the door and no damage, I think that was about right, I call it poetic justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bitch
    THAT is priceless. I love it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information