Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

tell me what you think

This is a discussion on tell me what you think within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I like them, but like you did them....just on the hood and where you stopped on the trunk. Never really ...

TORRID RED
    04 GTO

I like them, but like you did them....just on the hood and where you stopped on the trunk. Never really cared for them when they go all the way down the trunk.

Just bought an 05 IBM (lease is coming up on my 04) and husband is painting it with a type of pearl color on the scoops and top of the trunk and then adding a slight "dusting" of the IBM color. Just for a different type of effect.

Can't wait to see them.
    Anyway, I think they look fine.
    Tracy

o4goatman

red
    04 gto A/T

stripe

I like the stripe, You work at stripe shop ? Any chance you may make one for me ? if yes, e mail me @ joc1367@sbcglobal.net to discuss price. I own 04 gto Torrid Red.

black, and black
    04 M6

stripe

i like the stripe, i have a black gto and i would like to see what some white stripes would look like.
    04 blk/blk m6, K&N fipk, slp MAF, 85mm tb/bypass, UD pully factory chrome wheels 255 rears245 fronts B&M tinted windows ws6 hood D/S rotors diablo sport slp II long tubes custom exahust no cats, no res, battery relocate cust. skid plate 160 t stat 85mm fast intake drag bags

Red
    2005 ssz holden ute

ssz ute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information