Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Sometimes you just got to do it

You know we wrench on these damn things and pour enough money in em to send a bunch of kids through community college......so after wrenching the past few months....tweaking...tuning...more tuning....stubs...axles.....stiffy.... ....new trannie lines....balanced driveshaft....FE Alignments....balancing wheels....etc.etc.....and just going over her with a fine tooth comb....It is about 60f and the roads are all dry......about an hour of sun left...I took her out and just opened her up.....and let her climb....158mph.....windows down.....

Damn it is worth it

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Sometimes I goose mine on the highway but I slow down immediately. Cops everywhere.

extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I live so far out in the country.....I's like having your own publicly funded race track....

hugger orange

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Sometimes I goose mine on the highway but I slow down immediately. Cops everywhere.
    I got busted for 91 in a 65 a few weeks ago....just glad he didn't catch me a half hour earlier on the nice strait empty back road heading to the highway......130 did feel so good

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

we all have had our rubs with jhonny law,i received me a ticket a few years back still paying for it,bet your ass that wouldnt go down like that again,he had no idea who i was or could have not even come close to catchin me,got on it at a light,some gal in a grand prix supercharged keep messing with me so I gave her a hole shot,left her sitting hit 45 let out she must have gone to 90 something cop went after her and let her go I pulled over thinkin he would go after her, he pulls behind me,then goes after her catches her and lets her go,give me a ticket for reckless ops,I will never stop again If I have the right chance. cop was getting gas and was out of his car.If i had thought he would have come after me I would have been in the next county before he got in his car.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Turned off the T/C and pulled out onto the main road in the town I work in and got it sideways. GOD I LOVE DOIN THAT!!! Nice tire squeal in the process as well.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I did 67mph in the goat today.....it was less than spectacular. Had the kids in the back seat.

hugger orange

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I did 67mph in the goat today.....it was less than spectacular. Had the kids in the back seat.
    on my way to work tonight I looked down and was doing 63 in a 65, I still enjoyed it

did a HUGE burnout today and man it felt so GOOD to just lay into it. Can't wait to be out of school so i can cruise around and fly down the highway!

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Had mine up to 100 on 287N coming to work this morning. Felt great. Gettin close to the wall and listening to the exhaust is its own reward.

hugger orange

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Had mine up to 100 on 287N coming to work this morning. Felt great. Gettin close to the wall and listening to the exhaust is its own reward.
    lol must be some odd hours, every time I'm up there your lucky to do 40 mph

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

I made some 10 second pulls last nite,even with a passenger in the car,was worth the look on his face.those 120-130 pulls are fun,thanks again for all your help(you know who you are).

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

I swear i got it up to 70 a few days ago ha ha. I need new o2s (says the SES light)

I love a good "goose" every now and then as well...

I think me and Sarge got it great...if i went home to the parents, there is nothing but a straight, dead road, i could do anything and no one would care. I could stop in the middle of the road, take a few pics, piss, get back in and do a burnout...still no one coming down the road.

RED
    2006 gto

Had mine up to 160 on that lovely thing called the autobahn, one of good things about being in germany.

RED
    2006 gto

or should i say 260kph

RED
    2006 gto

watched the gas gauge go down real quick like too.

Thread Information