Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

some custom interior pictures of the goat

This is a discussion on some custom interior pictures of the goat within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; took out the rest of the trash.......

98 Formula
    06 duramax

took out the rest of the trash....

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Nobody takes these clowns seriously on any automotive forums that they are on. Patting each others immature comments on the back and attacking others as a pack must make them feel important I guess. Its too bad more sites don't just say GTFO. They are an embarrassment to real automotive enthusiasts.
    Last edited by GTO1_OHIO; 03-01-2010 at 05:52 PM.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

what scoop did you use Mark.going to be a one of for sure,looks good so far.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Very few good guys come that GTO site.

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Very few good guys come that GTO site.
    ^^This.

hugger orange

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    what scoop did you use Mark.going to be a one of for sure,looks good so far.
    I fabbed up my own out of sheetmetal. Made it just big enough to clear th intake.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    ^^Again...THIS.

Another thing I have been wondering is when someone comes here to instigate, the guest numbers skyrocket. Hmmm...
    I agree the same asswipes like to follow me around and post up useless info,only to cause problems and to troll,same people every forumn, same mentality,this is a car forumn we all love our cars,dissin every time someone does something diffrent and unique. they keep running their mouths about all the mods they do,patting each on the backs,over their lil quirks on thier pathetic slow 12 second cars.same people run their mouths and hardly ever their cars,yes, true internet bad boyz.
    Dont get me wrong Im not dissin any one who has worked hard to find the right combo.I beleive this site is for the true car enthuiast,it has lots of info,backed up with facts,I like many other have worked very hard to get my car where its at,good luck Mark with your endevors.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by mark21742 View Post
    I fabbed up my own out of sheetmetal. Made it just big enough to clear th intake.
    Nice,thumbs up to anyone who does their own work and dares to be diffrent form all the followers,Ive made a few hoods for my own car most people love it ,a small few have said it looks like a trans am hood,many more have liked it and wanted to buy it,so who cares, make yourself happythe rest!

hugger orange

Thank you Orion

hugger orange

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    Nice,thumbs up to anyone who does their own work and dares to be diffrent form all the followers,Ive made a few hoods for my own car most people love it ,a small few have said it looks like a trans am hood,many more have liked it and wanted to buy it,so who cares, make yourself happythe rest!
    Lol I really had no choice, well I could have left a big hole in the hood with the intake and tb sticking up out of it lol.

I do wish I could have kept the 04 hood stock, but with this setup it was about 2 inches from closing before it hit the intake

Cyclone Grey
    2006 GTO M6

Mark, All i can say is good job, someone is jealous.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Methinks it'll look like this:
    Click for full size
    i had a thread about taht one a few years ago... poll ended as everyone thinking it's ricy but i friggin love it...

BOM
    2006 GTO

Not really sure why comment was worthy of a ban! I don't care if he made his interior out of Titanium and Carbon fiber, plain and simple he destroyed the one quality of our car the entire population can agree was the one outstanding point of the car! Well that and the engine. Just saying he took a really classy, clean interior and made it look like an 80's mullet ride! The gauge cluster looks great, besides that the rest of the car is well.... better not say anything or another ban will come. I didn't even touch on the exterior of the car, that would probably get me banned for life!

Trust me I am all for customization, but it has to be done with taste and keeping the car looking good, this job did not do either.

It is an internet forum, people are looking for others opinions. Not all will be good, no matter what the mod.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar View Post
    Not really sure why comment was worthy of a ban! I don't care if he made his interior out of Titanium and Carbon fiber, plain and simple he destroyed the one quality of our car the entire population can agree was the one outstanding point of the car! Well that and the engine. Just saying he took a really classy, clean interior and made it look like an 80's mullet ride! The gauge cluster looks great, besides that the rest of the car is well.... better not say anything or another ban will come. I didn't even touch on the exterior of the car, that would probably get me banned for life!

Trust me I am all for customization, but it has to be done with taste and keeping the car looking good, this job did not do either.

It is an internet forum, people are looking for others opinions. Not all will be good, no matter what the mod.
    it's simple... because you were a dick about it... are you that retarded that you can't use constructive critisism??? i'm sure there are other forums out there where people like you can all circle jerk each other... you should stick to those forums instead...

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    it's simple... because you were a dick about it... are you that retarded that you can't use constructive critisism??? i'm sure there are other forums out there where people like you can all circle jerk each other... you should stick to those forums instead...
    there is such a forum....it's their little 30 person forum that has nothing better to do than troll over here. It's funny too....they talk about how bad this forum is and yet they can't stay away.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

there is such a forum....it's their little 30 person forum that has nothing better to do than troll over here. It's funny too....they talk about how bad this forum is and yet they can't stay away.
    sorry about cluttering up you post Mark,until these guys get banned they will give us Real car guys who dare to be diffrent something to laugh about.

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Guess its hard to be taken seriously when SK360, thedak and Brazen06GTO follow with thier typical nonsense ... guilty by association.

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Quote Originally Posted by needls1again View Post
    This^^!

I applaud anyone who fabs his own stuff. That's what cars are all about to me. This interior... no, hell the whole car, will be custom. As in one of a kind. Anyone who doesn't like it can state that, but stop there. There's no need to post stupid remarks bashing someone for doing something they like. Mark, keep up the good work man. IMO, I think the thing looks great. I'm gonna have to come out there when the white stuff is gone and the salt is off the road to check that thing out in person... maybe even go for a ride/drive?
    It's not how fast you can go. It's how fast you can get there.

Follow us at www.facebook.com/RGCustoms

Quote Originally Posted by GTO1_OHIO View Post
    Nobody takes these clowns seriously on any automotive forums that they are on. Patting each others immature comments on the back and attacking others as a pack must make them feel important I guess. Its too bad more sites don't just say GTFO. They are an embarrassment to real automotive enthusiasts.
    Really? Tell me what forums we are not "taken seriously" on? Which ones should "say GTFO"?

Quote Originally Posted by GTO1_OHIO View Post
    They are an embarrassment to real automotive enthusiasts.
    No sir, checkbook racers like yourself are an embarrassment to real automotive enthusiasts.

Truth be told I'd rather see this guy making interior parts himself out of garbage can plastic then watch you write more checks to make your car "faster".

Throw some more stickers up on that rad cover big guy, maybe they will win you some awards.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information