I whole heartly agree, but I always look for deals, I found a predator for $150 on another site and it was unlocked.

My neighbor is associated with diablo in that one of guys crewing with them many years is one of the founding fathers. i don't know the whole story, but by dropping names I paid $200 for wide band tune with 8 pulls, which appears to be a pretty good deal overall. As far as that goes I found Bessie for $18K 3 years ago on the west side of this state and my daily drive for $6,600. A 99 Gran Marquis with 34K on the clock.

At the end of the day I don't have the time nor do i want to spend my $ there. Living in michigan means you're hoping every day you get to work your id lets you in the building. Depending on which direction you look at it, we're either #1 or #50 as far as employment...

I just got off the couch and dabbed my eyes, thanks for listening...(lol)

Also, the shop that did my wideband has a couple cams he developed for ls1's, so if I make an investment in Bessie, I'm going internal.

Once we hit March and its' not -28 I'll put new sleeves on the cai see what's going on...