04 pontiac GTO GONE

Should I get a GTO again?

Well its been about three years now since ive owned a GTO, and now im looken at GTOs again Id love to have one again I miss mine a lot. I currently have a 2010 chevy z71 CCSB with a 7.5in rcx lift kit have 10xxxk miles on it an gets about 12.5 mpg, loan value on my truck is 32xxxk I owe 27k I found a 06 GTO with 25k miles on it for 19990 spice red with black interior Im kinda up in the air on what to do. +s about the car *cheaper payment**Better MPG*
    +s about my truck *lots more room** My first car bought brand new off the lot** still under warrenty* I really dont know what to do, feel like if im gonna get the GTO I should hurry for that price before its gone. Also I do have another truck also 84 4wd 3/4ton lwb so I would have another 4wd truck just not a crew cab.

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Just depends.

Do you want to take the GTO to the track or modify it? Or just drive it.

How much use do you really get out of the crew cab...kids, boat, hauling stuff.

But better MPG and payments lower would be a good thing for me!

Good luck on your decision.

04 pontiac GTO GONE

Well the GTO I’m not saying I won’t mod it or that I’m going to keep my foot out of but it will be my daily driver again so nothing to serious.. As for my truck I don’t have kids an I’m hoping to put that off for a little long, I don’t have a boat anymore an when we did we used the bed to haul tubes an stuff but we always took more than one car so i maybe had one person in my back seat, the only real use my back seat sees right now is groceries, If i need to use the trailer to haul anything like I said I have another truck and its 4wd also. The GTO has pretty good amount of room for passengers in the back, not very fun for a baby seat though I remember putting one back there in my 04 for my girlfriends brother but hopefully when we have kids she will have the suv.

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_J View Post
    Well the GTO I’m not saying I won’t mod it or that I’m going to keep my foot out of but it will be my daily driver again so nothing to serious.. As for my truck I don’t have kids an I’m hoping to put that off for a little long, I don’t have a boat anymore an when we did we used the bed to haul tubes an stuff but we always took more than one car so i maybe had one person in my back seat, the only real use my back seat sees right now is groceries, If i need to use the trailer to haul anything like I said I have another truck and its 4wd also. The GTO has pretty good amount of room for passengers in the back, not very fun for a baby seat though I remember putting one back there in my 04 for my girlfriends brother but hopefully when we have kids she will have the suv.
    Then theres your answer. I stuff my trans am full of groceries and other ridiculous stuff all the time, as it is my DD. Plus my boyfriend's daughters car seats fit just fine. GTO's have way more room than a Trans Am.

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Get the Goat! Hell if you Really liked that 04 you Will LOVE the 06. These cars are Very heavy & the 6.0 is a Must for me..... Not to mention Many other improvements Including the brakes. Is the GTO all stock? You have had the truck for a hot few minutes now & everyone has seen it..... Time to move up & Back into the Nicest interior GM has put out. With gas the truck market is Huge with values steadily going down Because selections are abundant.

My 2 cents take or leave it.
    Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

04 pontiac GTO GONE

From the pics I see of the car Its bone stock 06 with 25k miles on it.

Black, White
    2001 WS6, 2000 SS Camaro

Man I say go for the GTO. I have owned two of them and sold them. Now I have an SS Camaro and a Ws6...Chances are that I will own a 3rd GTO. For some reason, they keep bringing me back to them!

phantom black
    06 gto

GTO!

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Z28 Hardtop

Get the GTO. I have been using my Z28 as a daily driver since new. On the rare ocassion I need a truck to haul I get it out of the garage.
    You have an older truck too. It should be able to handle the ocassional load.
    Get the GTO and don't look back.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I say GTO...but, then again...I am biased.

Cyclone Grey
    2006 GTO M6

MHO says go for it, you will love the 06.

Ralley Red/Black Top
    2000 Camaro SS, 2006 GTO

I say hell yeah I got a 06 Spice Red Black interior and I Love it. I wished now I would have got one sooner these cars are AWESOME!!!

04 pontiac GTO GONE

well drove down to look at the gto that following weekend but it sold yay with my luck.... I found another one 06 spice red on black 89k miles for $13900 seems like a good deal ill go look at it some time this week before I go to work.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Not surprised. Goats have been getting snatched up left and right lately.

2001 Trans Am WS-6 - SOLD

Doug J, I have got a pretty good deal on a 2006 GTO with 46k posted in the "for sale" section. I know we're kind of far away (I'm in Northern VA), but for the price, I think the car is worth the trip.

04 pontiac GTO GONE

Quote Originally Posted by NCWS6 View Post
    Doug J, I have got a pretty good deal on a 2006 GTO with 46k posted in the "for sale" section. I know we're kind of far away (I'm in Northern VA), but for the price, I think the car is worth the trip.
    Thats not a bad deal but I gotta do somthing with my truck, so I'm looken to sell out right or trade it in. Ive had my truck listed on craigslist for about a month now an Ive only got a couple offers guess not many people wanting to buy trucks with the gas prices the way they are.

2001 Trans Am WS-6 - SOLD

Yeah, I know what you mean. Good luck with the sale of your truck, and if you're interested in my GTO, let me know.

Thread Information