Awaiting Activation 5.7literMustangEater's Avatar

Torrid Red
    2004 Pontiac GTO

Question Searching for some information on GTO wheels.

Alright I need some info on the stock wheels. First where can I get the lug nut covers and how much are they? I was just out looking at my beauty and noticed that I was missing one. I don't know if I can buy just one or not, but I don't really care I'll buy a new set if necessary. Second, I was looking at my beauty because unfortunately I was out cruising last Friday night and a nail punctured the inner sidewall of my right rear tire. The question I have is since I am looking at buying new tires (all 4) I was wondering if anybody knew where I can get my wheels powder coated? I live in New Windsor, Maryland, which is about an hour away from Baltimore and D.C., so I am looking for someplace nearby. Preferably around the Frederick County and Carroll County area. I am thinking about having the stock rims powder coated black with red accents on the inner lip of the spoke area. The red is to tie the wheels into the car. My beauty is an 04 Torrid red GOAT. Let me know what you think about that too, I would appreciate the input. I don't know if I want to go this route or have the wheels refinished to stock aluminum. I bought the GOAT used and the previous owner didn't treat her well, so there is some curb rub damage on a couple of the wheels. I have been slowly, but surely getting her all back to her original beauty. Besides a couple of chips in the paint of the hood and a ding on it as well(driving damage;facts of the open road) the bitch is perfect. I love this car and will probably be burried in it!!!!! Any and all help on those questions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance guys!!!!

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

They are going to put my car on the lift tomorrow to view the unerbody damage.... I'll grab you a few covers.
    PM me your real email adress.
    What color is the interior?
    Red cars look good with black wheels I think. You could have the lip polished that way they could sand and round away your curbage and then get the wrest p.c. black.....
    Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

Torrid Red
    2004 Pontiac GTO

Quote Originally Posted by LS2Tuner View Post
    They are going to put my car on the lift tomorrow to view the unerbody damage.... I'll grab you a few covers.
    PM me your real email adress.
    What color is the interior?
    Red cars look good with black wheels I think. You could have the lip polished that way they could sand and round away your curbage and then get the wrest p.c. black.....
    My interior is black. I am also going to get the windows tinted black 5%. I think the red, black wheels with red accents, blacked-out windows, and black interior will be really smokin' hot. I also pm'd you my e-mail add.

Torrid Red
    2004 Pontiac GTO

Question $7.35 for a plastic CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I ended up having to go to a local Pontiac dealership to get the plastic lug nut cover. They charged me the above for a freakin' piece of plastic!!!!! Oh well, it looked retarted with one missing.

Now that is resolved is anyone from around the Baltimore and D.C. area? I am looking for a shop that does wheel work. I want to get my stock wheels powder coated black with some red accents. I'm looking for a reputable shop, but one that doesn't charge an arm and a leg per wheel. Any and all info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Black
    2005 GTO

Hey Man, looks there is a place in Annaplois, looks like quality work.
    heres a link.http://www.wheelrefinisher.com/
    good luck.

Torrid Red
    2004 Pontiac GTO

Nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post
    Hey Man, looks there is a place in Annaplois, looks like quality work.
    heres a link.http://www.wheelrefinisher.com/
    good luck.
    Thanks Cliffy. I've been looking for about a week now and no nody around here really knows anybody that does it. I'll give them a call and talk specifics and maybe they'll give me a quote. I think I'll try the Rockville location. It's a little closer. thanks again!!

Thread Information