Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 72 of 72

for sale twin turbo setup

This is a discussion on for sale twin turbo setup within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; You can't argue with success. There isn't any twin turbo other then RCs running 10.6 or better on a stock ...

  1. #61
    Member GTO1_OHIO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Melbourne Beach, FL
    Posts
    588

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

    You can't argue with success. There isn't any twin turbo other then RCs running 10.6 or better on a stock bottom, with a stock cam and with the 4L65E transmission. The guarantee to this system is to have Roger install and tune it.


    ...and actually according to this list on the other site. RC IS the fastest LS2 twin turbo in the country! His screen name there is rcsfastgto ... if you look bottom row, column three, that's the twin turbos. He's 4th overall on that list. three LS1s are ahead of him.

    http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showpos...72&postcount=6

    I'll repeat ...fastest LS2 turbo in the country ...that's not too bad for a do DIY kit!


    I only have the 7th fastest LS1 NA goat.
    Last edited by GTO1_OHIO; 02-05-2009 at 07:59 PM.

  2. #62
    Member pmolina0436's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    528

    Black
    2004 GTO

    why is everyone dissing everyone..come on guys..we all got GOATS...

  3. #63
    Senior Member qwkgto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    OHIO"S only 9 second GTO
    Posts
    1,464

    Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

    to me that was not a diss just stating the facts about my setup,like I have said it works and I will stand behind it..110% videos are posted and lots of peps have seen it in action,lets just all do what we like have fun with the cars we love!
    mods: custom built twins, built 408 w/l92 stock GM heads,GM matching intake,drag bags,frame ties,aluminum drive shaft, performabuilt 4l80e,Yank converter,ohios fastest and quickest 04-06 GTO 9.52 at 144mph. 1.50 60ft on stock rear end and shafts/suspension,on drag radials.

  4. #64
    Member PatrizioD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Anus of America; RI
    Posts
    381

    Nero
    2006 gto

    Quote Originally Posted by GTO1_OHIO View Post
    ...and actually according to this list on the other site. RC IS the fastest LS2 twin turbo in the country! His screen name there is rcsfastgto ... if you look bottom row, column three, that's the twin turbos. He's 4th overall on that list. three LS1s are ahead of him.

    http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showpos...72&postcount=6
    Thats awesome. Ive been reading through this thread, and all I can say is, if I had the cash, I would get that setup hands down no second thoughts. One thing I noticed, that chart shows rcsfastgto as being a single turbo...was it just one at that time? or is that a typo?

  5. #65
    Senior Member qwkgto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    OHIO"S only 9 second GTO
    Posts
    1,464

    Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by PatrizioD View Post
    Thats awesome. Ive been reading through this thread, and all I can say is, if I had the cash, I would get that setup hands down no second thoughts. One thing I noticed, that chart shows rcsfastgto as being a single turbo...was it just one at that time? or is that a typo?
    No my kit has always been twins,thanks man..

  6. #66
    Member pmolina0436's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    528

    Black
    2004 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    to me that was not a diss just stating the facts about my setup,like I have said it works and I will stand behind it..110% videos are posted and lots of peps have seen it in action,lets just all do what we like have fun with the cars we love!
    true that!!!!!!!11

  7. #67
    Senior Member qwkgto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    OHIO"S only 9 second GTO
    Posts
    1,464

    Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

    video of the day i last heard the lil black terror run,damn i hate winter,was all taken apart soon after this video..

  8. #68
    Senior Member qwkgto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    OHIO"S only 9 second GTO
    Posts
    1,464

    Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

    heres the 1/2 stainless flanges I use

  9. #69
    Senior Member qwkgto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    OHIO"S only 9 second GTO
    Posts
    1,464

    Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

    bump...

  10. #70
    Member GTO1_OHIO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Melbourne Beach, FL
    Posts
    588

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

    I told you who was looking for one.

  11. #71
    Senior Member qwkgto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    OHIO"S only 9 second GTO
    Posts
    1,464

    Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by GTO1_OHIO View Post
    I told you who was looking for one.
    yep I pm em not heard yet,lol TY

  12. #72
    Senior Member qwkgto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    OHIO"S only 9 second GTO
    Posts
    1,464

    Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

    Due to no sale, this will now be back on my car,anyone interested can still contact me I will build them a kit or still sell this one,going for them 9s.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 01:45 AM
  2. Twin Turbo Setup, t70's
    By xssive in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 04:58 PM
  3. For Sale: 1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 Twin Turbo
    By 2TurboZ in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 09:01 AM
  4. For sale or TRADE Twin Turbo
    By StealthTT in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 05:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •