Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

for sale twin turbo setup

ok guys heres your chance to have a twin turbo setup complete,everything from turbos to the last clamp to install it on your car this is for the 05-06 GTO will work on the 04 GTO but buyer will need to use an ls2 rear bumper cover as I use the 05 stock tails,I want $6000 plus shipping ..would perferr the buyer bring his car and I will install and tune it for $500.this includes the 2 bar map the complete fuel system ,including 60lb injectors,fuel rails regulator,as I said complete,intercooler and piping,blow off valves they are all tigged into the piping,all intercooler tubing is aluminum,all exhaust is stainless, this kit includes the stainless works headers, I am runnin this on a stock ls2 stock ls2 cam,car has ran best of 134mph in the 1/4 mile and 10.6 on drag radials still spinning off the line with 13 psi boost,I have videos and time slips to prove what I say.also this transaction is to be through paypal this way I will have a garantee in both myself and the buyer,(if shipped to buyer) I will give a garantee in writing this will work and is a great addition to your car you will see not only added performance but improved gas milage.well when not in the throttle ..lol on highway!I will say some of this has been welded by a tig ,some of it (the stainless pipe has been welded by a mig some of it might not be the pretties welds but they have held for two years now and went tens on my car.
    as you can see it all bolts together by t bolt clamps and vband clamps easy to install and remove

you can see the kit unless you are up under the cover to see it,intercooler is hidden under front bumper cover.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

I have alot of pictures and lots of video,this is by far the easiest way to run fast,no need to pour just as much $ in a heads and cam car when you can bolt this all on and kick some butt...

like I said all the flanges are stainless as well as all the exhaust HoT sides of the setup. ATTENTION...this will include new turbos the ones in the picture are to show what they look like,they will be the same just new.Those are Tial 38mm waste gates only the best! there is also a 50mm BOV welded to the intercooler tuning up from listen to the videos car sounds like a whip cracks when let off throttle,this kit has complete exhaust,if you have headers sell em cat backs sell em use that money to recoup for part of this kit!
    Last edited by qwkgto; 01-28-2009 at 01:32 AM. Reason: adding info

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

You going a different route?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Is this the same kit that caused all the "issues" over at shithead.com?
    Cuz if it is I want to get all that garbage out in the open now....so we dont go through the same thing.....
    I mean issues were raised about
    a) quality of the welds
    2) leaking
    3) origin and manufacturer of the turbos etc.
    I dont want to piss in nobodies Cheerios here but lets get these issues addressed right up front and then the buyer will be happy...the seller will be happy and everybody will go fast and be happy.
    I am in no way disputing qwkgto's integrity...and I am in no way saying this isn't a great deal. Just want to be clear....
    Deal?
    Last edited by Sarge; 01-26-2009 at 12:50 PM.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Is this the same kit that caused all the "issues" over at shithead.com?
    Cuz if it is I want to get all that garbage out in the open now....so we dont go through the same thing.....
    I mean issues were raised about
    a) quality of the welds
    2) leaking
    3) origin and manufacturer of the turbos etc.
    I dont want to piss in nobodies Cheerios here but lets get these issues addressed right up front and then the buyer will be happy...the seller will be happy and everybody will go fast and be happy.
    I am in no way disputing qwkgto's integrity...and I am in no way saying this isn't a great deal. Just want to be clear....
    Deal?
    Not at all the same setup ,that whole deal was sold to guy who was to have it put on his car,then sold it to another guy!,I did offer to make it right with him even though I did not sell it to him,I have the emails to prove that also.this is what it is the kit that has been on my car for the past two seasons.I have all kinds of pictures and can post anything the buyer wants to see,RC
    mods: custom built twins, built 408 w/l92 stock GM heads,GM matching intake,drag bags,frame ties,aluminum drive shaft, performabuilt 4l80e,Yank converter,ohios fastest and quickest 04-06 GTO 9.52 at 144mph. 1.50 60ft on stock rear end and shafts/suspension,on drag radials.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Goat View Post
    You going a different route?
    I am going with same setup bigger turbos etc,if this does NOT sell I will put it on my car again,those turbos will make 1000-1100hp on a forged setup easily,I want 12-1300hp at the tires this year,I have to put upgrades in both fuel and other aspects so why not sell this one,I will stand behind this kit in every way the buy will love it,it will do what I have said.
    Last edited by qwkgto; 01-26-2009 at 01:18 PM.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I know the story and read all of it till my eyeballs fell out
    Just dont want any shit "migrating" here.....
    and on the flip side any shit does migrate here we will deal with it entirely differently I assure you.....just want everybody to be happy......like I said I have no issues with your integrity man...none at all...your good.....

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

1100-1200? Your retarded. LOL...fucking kids.....

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    Not at all the same setup ,that whole deal was sold to guy who was to have it put on his car,then sold it to another guy!,I did offer to make it right with him even though I did not sell it to him,I have the emails to prove that also.this is what it is the kit that has been on my car for the past two seasons.I have all kinds of pictures and can post anything the buyer wants to see,RC
    here is what the welds look like on the stainless,they were mig welded they would look better if they would have been done by a professional and welded by a tig,the damn things work and they are holding boost has seen 18 psi ..hard to weld stainless with 35 wire and standard gas and make it look picture perfect.1.its under car.2 it hold boost.3.if wraped with heat tape cant see it. trust me first ride they take with boost,those not so perfect looking welds wont make a diffrence.
    Last edited by qwkgto; 01-27-2009 at 03:28 AM.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

I know the story and read all of it till my eyeballs fell out
    Just dont want any shit "migrating" here.....
    and on the flip side any shit does migrate here we will deal with it entirely differently I assure you.....just want everybody to be happy......like I said I have no issues with your integrity man...none at all...your good.....
    I agree with you I got a bad rep for shit,I will post up all the pictures of this and work with buyer I want them to be happy,this is the most complete setup avaliable,everything from the fuel system to the air cleaners, bolt on, tune and rip some shit up,like I said, I have the video and ask GTO1 he knows hes been beside me at the track many times..

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

1100-1200? Your retarded. LOL...fucking kids.....
    thanks for the vote ,I have a dream see,heres the deal my dad passed away a few years back,we both were gear heads ,he left me some cash so i decided to do something with it in his memory,so i bought the Goat,so far, I have the number one spot in Ohio and the great lakes with a freakin basically stock ls2,at 134mph that puts my car way up their in the national rankings,I know dad is smiling down at me.I want to have a 9 second ride drive it to track rip off some 9s and drive it home..I beleive if I had some slicks last year would have been dam close.
    Last edited by qwkgto; 01-26-2009 at 01:29 PM.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

That's cool what your doing in your Dad's memory.....

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

That's cool what your doing in your Dad's memory.....
    thanks,Martin Luthor aint got shit on me ..I have a dream LMAO..the lucky person that gets this will have a blast...heres one of my videos...this is both of OHIOs fastest GTO's myself the states fastest GTO and GTO1 OHIOs fastest NA 04-06 GTO

red
    95 Z28

Explain to me why someone would buy your kit when they can buy a APS system for roughly the same amount of money that has beautiful manifolds and overall good build quality, and puts the turbos in the proper location. Not flaming, just curious.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    Explain to me why someone would buy your kit when they can buy a APS system for roughly the same amount of money that has beautiful manifolds and overall good build quality, and puts the turbos in the proper location. Not flaming, just curious.
    for one this is everything the APS kit is not complete its a turbo kit only ,NO fuel related parts,by this i mean no twin in tank pumps,no injectors no fuel mods at all,besides mine is proven.. want to see what it did to a professionally installed and tuned APS kit? this is also on a 408 stroker car with a ford 8.8 conversion. I have a video i put an 1/8 mile on em.not being cocky just proving my point.
    Last edited by qwkgto; 01-26-2009 at 03:40 PM.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

To my knoledge all the turbo kits out there APS,STS,GenTTR none of them include any fuel setup,guy has to install his own fuel system setups,fuel lines,fuel rails injectors,etc none of that is included ,add all that in ill garantee you will have easily $10,000 in the twin mod ,not to mention ,having it all tuned ,installed if the buyer does not do it himself and every turbo setup I have ever seen requires fabing .this or that,never a true bolt on,Mine is just that everything I have done makes it all just a bolt on tune and go mod,like I said my ls2 is basically stock... I have no doubt with some slicks and a few more pounds of boost i would have seen high 9 second zone with this same setup,still on stock rear end and gears 346. this is what I have done, I have proof,I will stand behind what I say 110%. I have the slips and hold the state record to prove it all...on MT drag radials to boot watch the videos see the spining ..

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    for one this is everything the APS kit is not complete its a turbo kit only ,NO fuel related parts,by this i mean no twin in tank pumps,no injectors no fuel mods at all,besides mine is proven.. want to see what it did to a professionally installed and tuned APS kit? this is also on a 408 stroker car with a ford 8.8 conversion. I have a video i put an 1/8 mile on em.not being cocky just proving my point.Click for full size
    Well, the APS kit would indeed be more expensive when all was said and done. You're comparing something used and old to something brand new as well. I'd rather pay more to have a better quality piece. Ass mounted turbos suffer from an inherent design flaw, and will never perform as well as an identical car with turbos mounted closer to the manifold (it's just simple physics, so dont argue ) Your car isnt quicker than X and Y cars because of your turbo setup and its design. It is scary though to shell out 6 grand for a kit that even you admit doesnt look good, especially when a kit you were trying to sell in the past was lambasted by many for the reasons posted above by Sarge.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Well, the APS kit would indeed be more expensive when all was said and done. You're comparing something used and old to something brand new as well. I'd rather pay more to have a better quality piece. Ass mounted turbos suffer from an inherent design flaw, and will never perform as well as an identical car with turbos mounted closer to the manifold (it's just simple physics, so dont argue ) Your car isnt quicker than X and Y cars because of your turbo setup and its design. It is scary though to shell out 6 grand for a kit that even you admit doesnt look good, especially when a kit you were trying to sell in the past was lambasted by many for the reasons posted above by Sarge.
    I never said my kit did not look good,what wrong with headers,does you car have them?you took a shot at saying the APS manifolds look nice those things have all the exhaust flow from a motor going through them ugly manifolds,mine go through headers and we all know headers flow better,im not going to argue with you my kit works and work very well, If you want a APS kit buy one.I posted videos and results who else has taken a bascially stock ls2 motor and ran 10 second with it, drove and it for two years.I am including two new turbos, the pipes are all stainless they dont go bad,and there are many benefits from a ass mounted turbo setup,you dont need to cut the freakin car up, when they are mounted back there,heat is out of engine compartment,weight is where you need it (rear ass end) the cooling effect is way better,putting them back there has lost me nothing, actuallly its been proven the loss of a psi or two from being back there is way better then the heat p front,I have ran with the gen ttr kit ,the APS beat them both.you can say what you want,it works and work well.way easier to install.also I will sell anyone a kit for $3500 it will not include any fuel mods, all new stuff,this includes piping from mids back ,all intercooler related stuff ,ready to bolt on buyer does the rest.I will offer suport if needed.
    Last edited by qwkgto; 01-27-2009 at 03:17 AM.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Yea im sorry but i have to take qwkgtos side on this one 5.0THIS. It does kind of seem more of a flame to me. All hes trying to do is sell a functioning and proven kit that HE built himself. Yea the APS/GenTTR kits are awesome but i give him TONS of respect for building his own. Sorry but thats just the way its coming out in my book. NOTHING is perfect and EVERYONE is a critic, but dont go flaming on this guys thread just because something is not the BEST or MOST efficient.....i dont care mod or not. Sorry thats just the way i feel....no disrespect.

And Sarge im not saying anything about your posts because I TOTALLY understand that you were just making sure no crap got brought over here. I wasnt directing this towards you at all ole buddy :-)
    Last edited by Stone; 01-27-2009 at 05:09 AM.

Black
    2004 GTO

Just curious?? But what was wrong with the kit...you say "it you were trying to sell in the past was lambasted by many for the reasons posted above by Sarge."..

Thread Information