Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rotors?

This is a discussion on Rotors? within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by wooddaniel Got my headers installed, and I am getting a tune and ported intake/TB in january. I ...

hugger orange

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    Got my headers installed, and I am getting a tune and ported intake/TB in january. I love the way the car sounds now. Pacesetters FTW... Ebay special 279$
    sweet!

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by mark21742 View Post
    sweet!
    I am really excited about getting the car tuned. The guy at the shop said that it will give me 30 more RWHP with the tune and ported intake/TB. Ill be in the 12s soon

hugger orange

I am really excited about getting the car tuned. The guy at the shop said that it will give me 30 more RWHP with the tune and ported intake/TB. Ill be in the 12s soon
    i just ordered my cam today and have my fingers crossed that it will be here in time for me to put in over christmas weekend......watch out man the you get the more you want...speed is addictive

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

i just ordered my cam today and have my fingers crossed that it will be here in time for me to put in over christmas weekend......watch out man the you get the more you want...speed is addictive
    Ha ha I know. I have a high 11 sec trans am. Just bought the GTO for a fun DD but now the mod bug is starting in on me again. I used the excuse of better fuel economy for my excuse to the wife about the tune and she bought it lol.

hugger orange

Ha ha I know. I have a high 11 sec trans am. Just bought the GTO for a fun DD but now the mod bug is starting in on me again. I used the excuse of better fuel economy for my excuse to the wife about the tune and she bought it lol.
    money is kinda tight here and the wifey said I had to wait to buy a cam....today was my bday and my mom stopped by, asked what I wanted....i said camshaft and 10 minutes later we were buying it on line lol

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

money is kinda tight here and the wifey said I had to wait to buy a cam....today was my bday and my mom stopped by, asked what I wanted....i said camshaft and 10 minutes later we were buying it on line lol
    Your mom freaking rules. My parents dont have any money. I loaned my dad 4 thousand dollars a year ago and still havent seen it... He owns an auto shop though so I get free work done... Kind of evens out. Wife said i cant do anything to the GTO so I have to choose words carefully....

Happy Bday by the way.

hugger orange

Your mom freaking rules. My parents dont have any money. I loaned my dad 4 thousand dollars a year ago and still havent seen it... He owns an auto shop though so I get free work done... Kind of evens out. Wife said i cant do anything to the GTO so I have to choose words carefully....

Happy Bday by the way.
    lol thanks.....but it gets better. my dad is 72, mom is 70. in the morning she is coming over to my house to give me a hand on striping the 66 mustang she bought and having me restore/ mod for her lol

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

lol thanks.....but it gets better. my dad is 72, mom is 70. in the morning she is coming over to my house to give me a hand on striping the 66 mustang she bought and having me restore/ mod for her lol
    That is pretty cool. My dad is way into muscle cars; he had a 72 Buick GS 455 for a while that I got to drive when I was first getting a license. Yellow with black stripes. It was an awesome car. Right now he has a 1973 Buick Electra 225 that has a 455 big block with about 500 RWHP. It weighs 4600 lbs and will run 13s. My mom is oblivious to cars though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information