Quotes from Legislators Regarding Our Hobby - Part 1

Check out what some of the guys in Washington are saying about the hobby we love so much.Rep. Bill Posey (R-FL)
"It started when I was just a child. We lived in California, and my Dad took me to races at a track in Encino. I loved it, and we had a great time together. I became involved in midget races at around the age of five. We would go to a track in Culver City and other places around Los Angeles. I started racing motorcycles at about the age of 13 or 14. By this time I knew I was a guy who really loved racing-it was in my blood. I bought my first car in 1962. It was a 1951 Ford flathead. Back then, you had to be 16 to race. I was only 15 and would sneak in and go a few laps before they stopped me. I have owned 20 or 30 race cars over the years. I'd get them, fix them up, and race them.

Photo Gallery: Part 1 of Our Look at What Some Legislators in Washington Are Saying About the Car Hobby - High Performance Pontiac

Quotes from Legislators Regarding Our Hobby - Part 1 | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...