Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PURCHASE GTO or G35?

This is a discussion on PURCHASE GTO or G35? within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by djvaly +1, one of my co-workers has a 350Z, I think G35 and 350Z are pretty much ...

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    +1, one of my co-workers has a 350Z, I think G35 and 350Z are pretty much the same car.. in terms of power of 350Z, I beat the guy from stop to 90 by about 3 cars and I was stock at that time. in terms of suspension the 350Z is nice, but the LS2 suspension great and is far more superior than LS1... in terms of interior, GTO hands down. I test drove it and I was impressed... the torque was impressive... now it's upto you to decide, but I just gave my 2 cents.
    I would say the GTO is a very good all around car , mine is my DD... If you just wanted a second car for fun and weekend romps ..350z would be a good car ....Pretty soon they will start comeing out with real god hop up parts for the Zs just like the 300ZX and if they ever come out with a stock TT...Watch out ...

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    I would say the GTO is a very good all around car , mine is my DD... If you just wanted a second car for fun and weekend romps ..350z would be a good car ....Pretty soon they will start comeing out with real god hop up parts for the Zs just like the 300ZX and if they ever come out with a stock TT...Watch out ...
    The 350Z would need to have a stock turbo on it to make it worth modding. The na 300ZX is a real boring car.

QUICKMFNSILVER
    2004 GTO

G35 gets 15 year old girls excited

I lined up against a 2006 g35 stick and my gto is auto. He shot out up a half a car length but once i hit 3rd gear he was well behind..... next stop light he said he was sorry for trying... hahahahttp://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/ar.gif

Impulse blue
    2005 pontiac gto

gto for sure

the g35 is a nice car but if u want the ride of a caddy and the torque of a vette get a gto best choice i ever made

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

we have a 350z, its a great little car. A lot of fun to drive especially in turns, but the power isn't too wonderful. If you like a lot of power, the gto is much better. We just have the car as an extra car to play with, and we have other ones for power.

Impulse Blue Matallic
    2005 GTO

If you are looking for a GTO, don't buy used. Buy new.

Call 734-355-6215. Ask to speak with Tonia. NOBODY ELSE. Tell her that you got the number from Michael. SHe is selking 2006 GTO's in the $25K range. SHe is in Ann Arbor Michigan

Call 714-669-3699 and ask for Nicole. She is in Tustin California and is selling 2006 GTO's for $25,700.

red
    04 gto

I actually had a 2005 G35 black Track option... Nice car, so nice it got stolen... Go domestic. trust me look in the engine bay.. you gott pull the motor to do basic bolt on's

However. they are nice cars but for the price pick up a 04 gto and mod that

as for the stereo you just have to adjust the setting on the set up screen on the computer

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    is this even a comparison?...ur like asking us if u want to be a man? or a bitch?

Spice Red
    06 GTO A4

Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    is this even a comparison?...ur like asking us if u want to be a man? or a bitch?
    I like that one.

The G35 is a nice car but doesn't come close to the GTO for raw power.
    Put some headers and a cam in a GTO and your in heaven. Nothing but raw power and that great muscle car sound you will never get with a G35.

The G35 may get you a few looks from the ladies, but guys will give you 0 respect.

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKO05GTO View Post
    I like that one.

Put some headers and a cam in a GTO and your in heaven. Nothing but raw power and that great muscle car sound you will never get with a G35.

The G35 may get you a few looks from the ladies, but guys will give you 0 respect.
    ...If the guys know anything about cars, but your average joe will find the G more appealing. Go grab your goat and really, what girls do you want that like the G anyway?
    If it doesn't have a turbo or a V8, it doesn't belong on the road.

Hey guys look it came back from the shop! I still need a bigger wing though...

Tungsten Grey
    2006 mustang GT

Hey 99CAMarored, If you're interested in a 06 GTO, and you live close to Lafayette, IN, You may want to check out Mike Raisor Pontiac. They have had 11 new GTO's on their lot for at least 3 months and can't sell them. I'm sure they're desperate for a sale.

silver
    2000 Altima

I have a 06' M6 GTO for sale. 3,000 miles and black
    pgafan77@msn.com

Quote Originally Posted by LX8U-UP View Post
    I have a 06' M6 GTO for sale. 3,000 miles and black
    pgafan77@msn.com
    3k on it? why u selling bud? they're pretty bad asz... 400 lbs more than TA but still LS2 though.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKO05GTO View Post
    I like that one.

yeah different cars attract different girls...u get a gto, and the girls will prob be much cooler...its really not bout the hot factor...both cars will get ya hot girls....but the gto will get u cool girls...while the g35 gets u the dumb, crazy bitches

black
    2006 GTO

I think they're just two totally different kinds of cars, really. At the end of the day it's about how you want to experience power, what kind of daily driving experience you're looking for, what you want to "project" with the car, etc. It's almost like (although I realize that in this example the speed factor is different) would you rather ride a Harley or an 1100 CC "sports bike". They're just two different experiences really. They both offer a lot, it just depends on what you're looking for. The only way is to test drive both, really drive them (some dealers will let you use the car for a few hours or even keep it overnight if they know you're a serious buyer) , and make the final decision for yourself. Good luck.
    Last edited by GeneralTitus; 01-05-2007 at 10:09 AM. Reason: mistaken wording.

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

It's almost if you want power and speed or a pretty boy image.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information