Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

police goat?

This is a discussion on police goat? within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by BoyinBlue Yup that's the one! Like I said Md. Transportation Dept. Police not a State police car. ...

orange
    2006 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by BoyinBlue View Post
    Yup that's the one! Like I said Md. Transportation Dept. Police not a State police car. Always be careful around where 695/95 meet up. Thats where he hangs out. LOL
    Not to totally change the subject. Make sure you also keep an eye out for these vehicles hanging out in the same area; black Dodge Magnum station wagon with full tint, '06 or '07 maroon Mustang GT, '04 blue metallic Mustang GT, '05 or '06 black extended cab Chev Silverado P/U full tint, black Expedition full tint and 1 black and 1 dark silver late model Chev panel van.

white
    2003 Holden SS Commodore

hey guys, talking about unmarked police, here in Oz, we get em, but they are abit more obvious, they are either late model Fords or Holden sedans do stand out

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I would love to see pics of an unmarked VE Series 2. Those cars look EVIL.

Black
    2002 Z28

thank god the cops in my town still use the all white crownvics with the antennas sticking off the trunk..obvious as shit but now that there making normaly cars cop cars and not even having them white scares the shit out of me and since all those unmarked cars have fully tinted windows i guess ill just never trust a fully tinted car because where i live you can only tint the back window and passenger window to like 30%

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by F-my-body View Post
    thank god the cops in my town still use the all white crownvics with the antennas sticking off the trunk..obvious as shit but now that there making normaly cars cop cars and not even having them white scares the shit out of me and since all those unmarked cars have fully tinted windows i guess ill just never trust a fully tinted car because where i live you can only tint the back window and passenger window to like 30%
    Where I live, some of the unmarked cars are fully tinted. All windows.

Black
    2002 Z28

if i see an all tinted car that ive never seen before i probably wouldnt race it.and theres no where to race here anyways because the only major road with stop lights is one big as road that goes through the entire town infested with normal cops

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

New Mustang In No.VA

Brand New GT, saw him TWICE that day

2000 Z - Light Pewter Metallic - A4 - 130k - Bolt Ons - My Pride and Joy
    2002 C5 - Electron Blue - M6 - 32k - My Dream Car

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by mrmastercraft View Post
    brand new gt, saw him twice that day
    Click for full size
    ouch!!

Black
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by MrMasterCraft View Post
    Brand New GT, saw him TWICE that day
    Click for full size
    well good thing midlothian still sucks and is still using old cop cars!

Black
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith564` View Post
    lol... who are they kidding.. that would suck as a patrol car. cop:"one sec sir, i need to let me seat up so i can stuff you in the back". i dont like power seats. takes forever to move.............
    They probably use it just as they did the fox body mustangs and the camaros, as a highway patrol car or strickly for traffic enforcment. Thats why you don't see many as cop cars because they are not practical. Talked with a Florida highway patrol man once about the camaros, he said everyone hated them not enough room ect plus you cant haul anyone away. This guy was easy 6'5 300+ not fat but just pure mass cool as crap though, I don't think he would even fit let alone be even remotely comforatable in a camaro all day. If they were going to arrest anyone they had to call for another car to come take the person away. He said they had a whole lot full of camaros at there sub station right down the road from where I live that they never use. That was a few years back I'm sure they auctioned them all off.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by JonB View Post
    They probably use it just as they did the fox body mustangs and the camaros, as a highway patrol car or strickly for traffic enforcment. Thats why you don't see many as cop cars because they are not practical. Talked with a Florida highway patrol man once about the camaros, he said everyone hated them not enough room ect plus you cant haul anyone away. This guy was easy 6'5 300+ not fat but just pure mass cool as crap though, I don't think he would even fit let alone be even remotely comforatable in a camaro all day. If they were going to arrest anyone they had to call for another car to come take the person away. He said they had a whole lot full of camaros at there sub station right down the road from where I live that they never use. That was a few years back I'm sure they auctioned them all off.

The local police department here had an 80's vette for the longest time along with a few Fox bodies. I definitely would not want to drive something that small wearing all that gear for 8-12 hours a day. FHP is going to the Chargers more so now. They have some that are slate grey unmarked and a few marked ones where I live

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Imagine seeing one of these chasing someone down with the red/blues going?

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Click for full size

sorry i love GM but charger cop FTW
    Click for full size

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

I, myself, never personally met up with the cop in the mustang, but I saw him all over fairfax county that day. Fairfax county, I read somewhere, was either the 2nd or 5th wealthiest county in the entire U.S. so they've got a whole stash of camaros. I know spotsylvania county has 2 unmarked civic si's, black, blacked out windows, lowered, exhaust. 1 fox body stand thats black w/ blacked out windows, exhaust (it was an impound and seize vehicle). Can't even tell you how many times I've gone to work on the local 234 (dumfries road) here in prince william county at 4-5am in the morning and seen marked LS1 Zs that are VA state troopers.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Yah. I heard the Va Staties use silver Zs.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith564` View Post
    lol... who are they kidding.. that would suck as a patrol car. cop:"one sec sir, i need to let me seat up so i can stuff you in the back". i dont like power seats. takes forever to move.............
    It wouldnt be any different than the 4th gen B4C's or the motorcycle cops, they cant arrest people. theyre just damn good at stopping you, lol.

white
    2003 Holden SS Commodore

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Click for full size

unfortunatly that'd never happen, these are the HSV series, which are a seperate company to holden as such, Holden Special Vehicles, the NSW government won't fork out the bucks to put these in service
    Last edited by shano8; 01-04-2010 at 04:45 AM. Reason: spelling

white
    2003 Holden SS Commodore

this is the ve ss unmarked patrol car, note the led's on the grill, the same is for the rear, except, they are either side of the licence plate, also, the radar on the dashboard, they are getting sneakier, but if your travelling behind, and you know what your looking for, you can pick them out, not easy at 120kph though lol

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by shano8 View Post
    Click for full size

this is the ve ss unmarked patrol car, note the led's on the grill, the same is for the rear, except, they are either side of the licence plate, also, the radar on the dashboard, they are getting sneakier, but if your travelling behind, and you know what your looking for, you can pick them out, not easy at 120kph though lol

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    It wouldnt be any different than the 4th gen B4C's or the motorcycle cops, they cant arrest people. theyre just damn good at stopping you, lol.
    yeah google:corvette cop, theres one on dallas pd

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information