Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pass door lock

torrid red
    04 gto

Unhappy pass door lock

can someone give a step by step on fixing pass door lock?
    R & R of door panel etc. thanks

Cosmos Purple
    2004 GTO

You'll most likely have to purchase a new actuator to resolve this.
    Do you have any warrantee left? If so, take advantage of it.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by gagoat View Post
    can someone give a step by step on fixing pass door lock?
    R & R of door panel etc. thanks
    Will the lock just not operate? sometimes the locks get out of wack with the remote wher eonly one works and you need to do a re-syncronization to get them to both work again. The procedure is documented on that other big board.

torrid red
    04 gto

I think sarge had said something about using glue on the rod. it works when it wants to
    thanks for your replys maybe we will get more

torrid red
    04 gto

Quote Originally Posted by GTO1_OHIO View Post
    Will the lock just not operate? sometimes the locks get out of wack with the remote wher eonly one works and you need to do a re-syncronization to get them to both work again. The procedure is documented on that other big board.
    which other borad

Cosmos Purple
    2004 GTO

O.K. I'll post it...

www.ls1gto.com

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

which other borad
    Give this a shot

In order to correct a key fob that is out-of-sequence, follow these steps:

1. While seated in the vehicle, press and hold the unlock button on the key fob.
    2. While still pressing the unlock key on the fob, insert the ignition key into the ignition switch and turn the key to the ON position.
    3. Once the Driver Information Center (DIC) cycles, release the unlock button.
    4. Turn the key to the OFF position and remove the key.
    5. The key fob should now operate both doors.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Give this a shot

In order to correct a key fob that is out-of-sequence, follow these steps:

1. While seated in the vehicle, press and hold the unlock button on the key fob.
    2. While still pressing the unlock key on the fob, insert the ignition key into the ignition switch and turn the key to the ON position.
    3. Once the Driver Information Center (DIC) cycles, release the unlock button.
    4. Turn the key to the OFF position and remove the key.
    5. The key fob should now operate both doors.
    nice info, Russ i saw this but had no idea,thats why this forum is here.
    mods: custom built twins, built 408 w/l92 stock GM heads,GM matching intake,drag bags,frame ties,aluminum drive shaft, performabuilt 4l80e,Yank converter,ohios fastest and quickest 04-06 GTO 9.52 at 144mph. 1.50 60ft on stock rear end and shafts/suspension,on drag radials.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    nice info, Russ i saw this but had no idea,thats why this forum is here.
    Well it helps to be one of the ancients. Got lots of stuff like this stored away. lol

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmos366 View Post
    O.K. I'll post it...

www.ls1gto.com
    BLASPHEMY!!!!!!

torrid red
    04 gto

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    BLASPHEMY!!!!!!
    thanks everyone i found what i need to know didnot like other site at all and will try fob goat to go later

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

thanks everyone i found what i need to know didnot like other site at all and will try fob goat to go later
    I have had both the pleasure and DISpleasure of meeting some folks here in NJ. A small group who call themselves the CJGC...well...not so pleasant. Chasing after women, even if the women are with their boyfriends, some who approached me wanting my parts and wanting to race me on the streets since I didn't want to race on the track, ONE idiot became OBSESSED with my cam, diff cover and my headers WHICH I HAVE YET TO INSTALL...FKING @$$HOLE, and one HUGE MOUNTAIN of a FAT @$$ with a Goat with nothing more than lowering springs with a performance shop banner on his windshield...UGH!!! These folks do nothing but gossip, bring us normal, HARD-WORKING folks down to their level, and try to look sophisticated. Ummm...NO!

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

I have had both the pleasure and DISpleasure of meeting some folks here in NJ. A small group who call themselves the CJGC...well...not so pleasant. Chasing after women, even if the women are with their boyfriends, some who approached me wanting my parts and wanting to race me on the streets since I didn't want to race on the track, ONE idiot became OBSESSED with my cam, diff cover and my headers WHICH I HAVE YET TO INSTALL...FKING @$$HOLE, and one HUGE MOUNTAIN of a FAT @$$ with a Goat with nothing more than lowering springs with a performance shop banner on his windshield...UGH!!! These folks do nothing but gossip, bring us normal, HARD-WORKING folks down to their level, and try to look sophisticated. Ummm...NO!
    Don't knock some of the GONE gang ... they get very sensitive.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Don't knock some of the GONE gang ... they get very sensitive.
    Oh, don't get me wrong. I have met ALOT of cool folks in GONE. But there are a few who just HAVE TO gossip about the honest folks like me. The ones who tried to start a small offshoot of GONE have just trashed the GONE name. Bashing the folks who make a good living, mod their GTO, and have money to spare, is not my cup of tea. There is jealousy between the CJGC and GONE. The people in CJGC have even tried to turn me against the folks I knew before I knew the people in CJGC. And to post that I have no friends in GONE is an ABSOLUTE LIE. I get PMs/MySpace emails from GONE members who want to check in on me. They ask me WTF is the CJGC's problem and why they are so nasty. The way I look at things, the CJGC is envious of us GTO owners who mod their cars (mine was aleady modded when I bought it) and they feel they have the absolute right to LIE about each other as well. Remember, the one CJGC member is trying to have another CJGC member banned along with a PRIMARY forum sponsor out of a PERSONAL VENDETTA.

I have had to listen to stories about "coming up hard in the hood", and "well, my father died when I was young", and "why even own a modded Goat if you're not gonna race it?". These lowlifes have tried to street race me, and talk smack about me behind my back at events(a few GONE members have approached me at said events and told me to stay away from the CJGC members), and laugh at the fact that at 32, I am still living at home. The house I live in is in my name, along with my car payments/insurance I PAY FOR MY CAR aaaaaaand I pay $500/month and my father pays the other $500/month for the mortgage. Everything else is on me. My house is an investment. It helped boost my credit to afford the GTO. So, to bash me and LIE on the other forum to boost their ego, well, NOT COOL.

And, MOST of the CJGC members are either living hand-to-mouth, or UNEMPLOYED. And ONE member says he is in love with a State Trooper's daughter, but, in the SAME BREATH, talks about blowjobs to women he just met. Now is that mature? I was at Seaside Heights with this one FAT @$$ who ACTUALLY looked in my wallet, saw that I had a $100 bill, and screamed that I had money and he wanted me to buy him things IN FRONT OF HIS FIANCEE. THAT IS TRULY GHETTO.

I am WAY BETTER than that.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Oh, don't get me wrong. I have met ALOT of cool folks in GONE. But there are a few who just HAVE TO gossip about the honest folks like me. The ones who tried to start a small offshoot of GONE have just trashed the GONE name. Bashing the folks who make a good living, mod their GTO, and have money to spare, is not my cup of tea. There is jealousy between the CJGC and GONE. The people in CJGC have even tried to turn me against the folks I knew before I knew the people in CJGC. And to post that I have no friends in GONE is an ABSOLUTE LIE. I get PMs/MySpace emails from GONE members who want to check in on me. They ask me WTF is the CJGC's problem and why they are so nasty. The way I look at things, the CJGC is envious of us GTO owners who mod their cars (mine was aleady modded when I bought it) and they feel they have the absolute right to LIE about each other as well. Remember, the one CJGC member is trying to have another CJGC member banned along with a PRIMARY forum sponsor out of a PERSONAL VENDETTA.

I have had to listen to stories about "coming up hard in the hood", and "well, my father died when I was young", and "why even own a modded Goat if you're not gonna race it?". These lowlifes have tried to street race me, and talk smack about me behind my back at events(a few GONE members have approached me at said events and told me to stay away from the CJGC members), and laugh at the fact that at 32, I am still living at home. The house I live in is in my name, along with my car payments/insurance I PAY FOR MY CAR aaaaaaand I pay $500/month and my father pays the other $500/month for the mortgage. Everything else is on me. My house is an investment. It helped boost my credit to afford the GTO. So, to bash me and LIE on the other forum to boost their ego, well, NOT COOL.

And, MOST of the CJGC members are either living hand-to-mouth, or UNEMPLOYED. And ONE member says he is in love with a State Trooper's daughter, but, in the SAME BREATH, talks about blowjobs to women he just met. Now is that mature? I was at Seaside Heights with this one FAT @$$ who ACTUALLY looked in my wallet, saw that I had a $100 bill, and screamed that I had money and he wanted me to buy him things IN FRONT OF HIS FIANCEE. THAT IS TRULY GHETTO.

I am WAY BETTER than that.
    Damn... they sound pretty messed up. I didn't know they were like a spin off from GONE I thought that they were just the local branch.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Damn... they sound pretty messed up. I didn't know they were like a spin off from GONE I thought that they were just the local branch.
    Nope. The CJGC wanted to do "their own thing"...in other words, LIE, GOSSIP, RUIN THE HONEST FOLKS IN GONE. I personally know a guy who used to post on the other forum and HE even told me some members have made the forum into a personal penis-measuring contest. I even took off my GONE sticker. I went to a GTO show in New Brunswick back in April and I had fun. The second one in August, well, some folks pleaded with me to stay away from the CJGC members, as the CJGC members were KNOWN degenerates on the forum. GONE is like family, like the Chicago Goat Mob, and Carolina Goat Herd, etc. but there are ALWAYS going to be those who are envious/resentful of us GTO owners who get along with others so well.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Sounds like a herd of immature idiots to me....I'd stay away.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Sounds like a herd of immature idiots to me....I'd stay away.
    Agreed. I even got pulled over by a state trooper going to a meet. I was mistaken for another GTO owner who was racing a couple miles ahead of me. No points, but two $50 fines. ANd I only had my car TWO MONTHS. The guy who took off on the trooper told me to my face he didn't give a fck. Who woulda thought he'd wreck his at the next big GTO show when he was buzzed and clipped a limo while doing a burnout AFTER HE WAS TOLD NOT TO.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Man...stay away from them....

98 Formula
    06 duramax

what any of this has to do with door locks is beyond me

Thread Information