Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Nice wife story here...

This is a discussion on Nice wife story here... within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Grey03Cobra I guess I really lucked out. My wife has a GTO, and loves to race (try ...

  1. #21
    Fast Cars & Trucks 2006GTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Simpsonville, SC
    Posts
    19

    Black
    2006 Pontiac GTO

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey03Cobra View Post
    I guess I really lucked out. My wife has a GTO, and loves to race (try to race) my Cobra. She is a gearhead too, which really helps when I want to mod.
    That is like my wife she has the 06 GTO and I have a Ford Lightning and drive both of them fast

  2. #22
    Ripshifting
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Malvern, AR
    Posts
    35

    Black
    2004 GTO

    Yeah the next challenge I suppose is getting her to wash it with lots of suds in a little white tank top with some shorty shorts on

  3. #23
    Member PatrizioD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Anus of America; RI
    Posts
    381

    Nero
    2006 gto

    Quote Originally Posted by TyeMug View Post
    Yeah the next challenge I suppose is getting her to wash it with lots of suds in a little white tank top with some shorty shorts on
    ... take pics ...

    My girl decided to break off the engagement when I told her I was buying a GTO instead of a nice family sedan or minivan. Well, plenty of fish in the sea... damn polluted waters up here in New England though...

    Seriously, Im jealous of all you guys that have wives/girlfriends that support (or dont object to) the gearhead-life.

  4. #24
    Ripshifting
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Malvern, AR
    Posts
    35

    Black
    2004 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by PatrizioD View Post
    ... take pics ...

    My girl decided to break off the engagement when I told her I was buying a GTO instead of a nice family sedan or minivan.

    Seriously, Im jealous of all you guys that have wives/girlfriends that support (or dont object to) the gearhead-life.
    Then she wasn't worth it if she decided a future life on a vehicle, how silly is that? Most of our wives/girlfriends don't really give a sh** about our vehicle, but about us and what we enjoy. My wife doesn't enjoy my Goat like I do, but she knows that I love it and she doesn't threaten to divorce me over it. I don't like her civic, but she enjoys it and that is what matters. It's about tolerance, balance, and meeting in the middle. Better to break it off now rather than break it off 5 years from now with 5 yrs being miserable in the bank and 3 kids to boot.

  5. #25
    Ripshifting
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Malvern, AR
    Posts
    35

    Black
    2004 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    LOL....My wife doesn't need a gun! She is ambivalent towards my toys and prefers to walk around them and ignore them as if they don't even exist.
    I think I'd rather my wife bitch about the Goat than do this, this is the ultimate putdown. I think she'd roll out of the roost with cuffs and a possible a$$beating in hand after laying a nice inch of rubber in front of the house. But catch me in the civic? Nah I think not

  6. #26
    Member Texas Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    675

    Cyclone Grey
    2006 GTO M6

    My wife is cool, for my 55th BD did not know what I wanted. We have been together for a long time and have been looking at the GTO's for 3 years. I have been a gear head sence we met and she has been OK with it, so one day she calls me and says there's a GTO at our little dealership and I said do you like the color, yes was her reply you should look at it. So I drove my 2004 Dodge hemi 4 door[ sorry] to see it and I liked the color also. Took it for a test drive and was hooked. It's my 2nd baby and I love it. Done some small mods and love every moment I drive it.

  7. #27
    rednari
    Guest
    Must be a new era. Guys liking, much less letting, the old lady drive the GTO. WOW!

  8. #28
    Grand Imperial Wizard Sarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Texas Department of Corrections
    Posts
    18,129
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jack View Post
    My wife is cool, for my 55th BD did not know what I wanted. We have been together for a long time and have been looking at the GTO's for 3 years. I have been a gear head sence we met and she has been OK with it, so one day she calls me and says there's a GTO at our little dealership and I said do you like the color, yes was her reply you should look at it. So I drove my 2004 Dodge hemi 4 door[ sorry] to see it and I liked the color also. Took it for a test drive and was hooked. It's my 2nd baby and I love it. Done some small mods and love every moment I drive it.
    Dont know where you are TJ but us "over 50" guys get together and have lil weekend cruises around the State from time to time. PM me and I'll communicate our whereabouts and maybe you can cruise awhile with us.

  9. #29
    Ripshifting
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Malvern, AR
    Posts
    35

    Black
    2004 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by rednari View Post
    Must be a new era. Guys liking, much less letting, the old lady drive the GTO. WOW!
    Watching a hot blond drive a 6 speed gets my blood moving. Something about the knob action I dunno....

  10. #30
    Ripshifting
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Malvern, AR
    Posts
    35

    Black
    2004 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Dont know where you are TJ but us "over 50" guys get together and have lil weekend cruises around the State from time to time. PM me and I'll communicate our whereabouts and maybe you can cruise awhile with us.
    Sarge, does it have to be over 50? I've been looking for a nice Goat cruise since none of my Arkansas goat brothers will respond. I've been looking for something fairly local. Most of my family lives in Wichita Falls, where my dad is from. I visit usually once every couple of years but I see those longhorn and A&M shirts and I have to get home soon as possible...

  11. #31
    Senior Member qwkgto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    OHIO"S only 9 second GTO
    Posts
    1,464

    Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by PatrizioD View Post
    ... take pics ...

    My girl decided to break off the engagement when I told her I was buying a GTO instead of a nice family sedan or minivan. Well, plenty of fish in the sea... damn polluted waters up here in New England though...

    Seriously, Im jealous of all you guys that have wives/girlfriends that support (or dont object to) the gearhead-life.
    thats why im single ,told wife years ago shed be gone before car,lol and yes I kept car and everything else i paid for..anyone know why divorces are expensive? CAUSE THEY ARE FUCKIN WORTH IT! hahaha..
    mods: custom built twins, built 408 w/l92 stock GM heads,GM matching intake,drag bags,frame ties,aluminum drive shaft, performabuilt 4l80e,Yank converter,ohios fastest and quickest 04-06 GTO 9.52 at 144mph. 1.50 60ft on stock rear end and shafts/suspension,on drag radials.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. some pic's off my/wife new toy
    By reaper ws6 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 09:43 AM
  2. nice to read a good story every now and then
    By 0rion in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 11:17 AM
  3. Wife let me get a new toy
    By psycho_puppies in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 08:00 PM
  4. Taser ??? nice gift for wife (funny)
    By doberman 152 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 09:57 PM
  5. The wife wants mod.s
    By GOT1GOAT in forum GTO
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 05:58 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •