Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

newest twin turbo GTO

This is a discussion on newest twin turbo GTO within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by MK1GTO Roger's kit is amazing, this is what a GTO should feel like, not to mention sound ...

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by MK1GTO View Post
    Roger's kit is amazing, this is what a GTO should feel like, not to mention sound like. Aside from damage from the shipper (shipper ripped a v-band clamp off the exhaust--turboes don't spool well without any exhaust gas reaching them) I haven't had any real issues. I see what he means about the clutch, though, even just beating on it on back roads, it starts to get sloppy real quick; Looking at a clutch and dragbags next. I would definately recommend roger's set up to anyone looking to go forced induction, my car is a f***ing beast now!
    Glad your happy,cant wait till you get a good clutch and a shifter you can launch that beast with!
    mods: custom built twins, built 408 w/l92 stock GM heads,GM matching intake,drag bags,frame ties,aluminum drive shaft, performabuilt 4l80e,Yank converter,ohios fastest and quickest 04-06 GTO 9.52 at 144mph. 1.50 60ft on stock rear end and shafts/suspension,on drag radials.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by MK1GTO View Post
    Roger's kit is amazing, this is what a GTO should feel like, not to mention sound like. Aside from damage from the shipper (shipper ripped a v-band clamp off the exhaust--turboes don't spool well without any exhaust gas reaching them) I haven't had any real issues. I see what he means about the clutch, though, even just beating on it on back roads, it starts to get sloppy real quick; Looking at a clutch and dragbags next. I would definately recommend roger's set up to anyone looking to go forced induction, my car is a f***ing beast now!
    So when will you be ready to take it to the track and get some numbers? Guess drag radials are going to be a must before you try that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information