Thread: need help

silver
    2004 GTO

need help

hi, all i have a question, I have checked the www.internetracerdynoqueens.com site but could not find what i was looking for. I am unsure if i should buy the Diablo Sport Predator for 369 from NOT A SPONSOR or the Slp Diablo Sport 2 for 440. I have a M6 04 GTO CAI and Slp Loud mouth 1 and hopes of getting long tube headers. I still do not know the difference between the both of the tuners. Some help please. and do you think I will gain any power from this.
    Last edited by Sarge; 05-25-2007 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Pimping Gay Websites

Impulse Blue
    2006 GTO

From what I understand the difference between the two is that the SLP Diablo has custom tunes from SLP to go with their Bob Cat pacs, or you can use the same tunes with other bolt ons, and I think the regular Diablo has built in tunes based off a stock un modded car although you can still tweak things yourself if you know what your doing. IMO....Just wait till you get your headers and have it dyno tuned
    Also just my opinon, stay away from the SLP headers...I've heard too many people saying they have crap for ground clearance. I'm goin with Kooks myself.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

slp's dp have horrible ground clearance.

Thread Information