Just got an 06

This is a discussion on Just got an 06 within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Is there anything I should worry about.. I got an 06 with 62000 miles......

Red
    06 Pontiac gto

Just got an 06

Is there anything I should worry about.. I got an 06 with 62000 miles...

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I doubt it. Look at the rear diff where the driveshaft goes into it and see if you have any leaks. If not, you're good. Your car is a baby.

Enjoy your new ride.

Red
    06 Pontiac gto

Yeah iv been reading that the rear ends aren't that great but that's all iv herd about

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Yep. The only weak link...if you have extreme power than stock. Otherwise, enjoy. If ya need anything, give us a shout.

Torrid Red
    2005 GTO

Just got an 05 GTO 6 speed and I love it. It has kooks headers, spin tech exhaust, and drag bags. What are the best upgrades performance and suspension? How much air in the bags? How to turn off the engine light from the back o2 sensors? Will a diablo predator do it? Any info will help thanks.

Cyclone Grey
    2006 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Harry98SS View Post
    Just got an 05 GTO 6 speed and I love it. It has kooks headers, spin tech exhaust, and drag bags. What are the best upgrades performance and suspension? How much air in the bags? How to turn off the engine light from the back o2 sensors? Will a diablo predator do it? Any info will help thanks.
    Well do you know if it has been tuned, do not think the diablo will do that, being that the rear o2s are causing a code i bet it has no tune. I would get a tune and have them go through everything and the rear o2s will be turned off, cags, tm, and it will make the most of what you have on the car, after i put the headers and the cat back and a cai on mine the tune was the iceing on the cake.
    ingalls torque dampner, bmr drag bags, bmr sfc, harrop diff cover, pedders bushings, lingenfelter cia, kooks signature coated headers, kooks catted mids, kooks street screamer 3'' cat back, billit catch can, magna charger super charger, tuned byReckart in Austin,tx 535wrhp and 525rwt, at 7 psi.

Thread Information