Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Just got an 05

This is a discussion on Just got an 05 within the GTO forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by JonB I'm in the Orange Park area(30min south of jacksonville if you don't know where it is). ...

  1. #21
    Army of 1 wooddaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Alachua, Fl
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733

    Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

    Quote Originally Posted by JonB View Post
    I'm in the Orange Park area(30min south of jacksonville if you don't know where it is).
    I am familiar. I go up there one weekend a month for drill. Ever come out to Gainesville raceway?

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Clifton Park
    Age
    31
    Posts
    220

    Torrid Red
    04 GTO m6

    NICE lookin car....I totally forgot about niteshade, I used it on a previous car & liked it a lot I wanna try it on the goat too. I just picked mine up about 3 weeks ago as well....where'd you get the "400 HP" vinyl for the hood scoops? I have an 04, but the prev. owner put on the '05 hood, but I wouldnt mind getting a "350 HP" decal LOL plus how hard was it to take the grill out of the front fascia? The look is pretty clean?(cant really see very well in that 1 pic) But def nice job so far, for only havign it a few weeks

  3. #23
    Junior Member JLRZ28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    37
    Huffy Bike

    Looks awesome!! Good job cleanin her up!

  4. #24
    Junior Member BYOFICR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    BATON ROUGE
    Posts
    43

    QSM
    04 gto

    welcome and congrats on the car!!!!! allready have good stuff rear tail tint and bumper inserts just need some 18's on it now

  5. #25
    Senior Member JonB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,458

    Black
    2005 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by ls1fan74 View Post
    NICE lookin car....I totally forgot about niteshade, I used it on a previous car & liked it a lot I wanna try it on the goat too. I just picked mine up about 3 weeks ago as well....where'd you get the "400 HP" vinyl for the hood scoops? I have an 04, but the prev. owner put on the '05 hood, but I wouldnt mind getting a "350 HP" decal LOL plus how hard was it to take the grill out of the front fascia? The look is pretty clean?(cant really see very well in that 1 pic) But def nice job so far, for only havign it a few weeks
    I got the 400hp decal for afterthoughts.com.

    Quote Originally Posted by BYOFICR View Post
    welcome and congrats on the car!!!!! allready have good stuff rear tail tint and bumper inserts just need some 18's on it now
    I recently picked up some chrome ruff racing 278's 19x8.5 with 245s up front and 19x9.5 with 275s out back also installed some bmr drag bags. I need to get some new pics to show off the new wheels. I'm sure some will not like them simply because they are 19s but I think 19s are the perfect fit for gto's IMO.

  6. #26
    Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paterson/Ridgewood, NJ
    Posts
    11,474

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by JonB View Post
    I got the 400hp decal for afterthoughts.com.



    I recently picked up some chrome ruff racing 278's 19x8.5 with 245s up front and 19x9.5 with 275s out back also installed some bmr drag bags. I need to get some new pics to show off the new wheels. I'm sure some will not like them simply because they are 19s but I think 19s are the perfect fit for gto's IMO.
    Post pics as soon as you get the wheels on.

  7. #27
    Senior Member JonB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,458

    Black
    2005 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Post pics as soon as you get the wheels on.
    They've been on for weeks now just have't had time to take some pics. If it ever stops raining this week I will try and get some pics up.

  8. #28
    Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paterson/Ridgewood, NJ
    Posts
    11,474

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Rain sux!!!


    extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

  9. #29
    Junior Member JLRZ28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    37
    Huffy Bike

    Take them in the rain! lol j/k! Can't wait to see the new shoes!

  10. #30
    Senior Member JonB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,458

    Black
    2005 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Rain sux!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JLRZ28 View Post
    Take them in the rain! lol j/k! Can't wait to see the new shoes!
    Its been raining for 5 days straight and its still on and off for today and tommorow. The car is absolutly filthy pics at this point would do the car no justice.

  11. #31
    Member PatrizioD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Anus of America; RI
    Posts
    381

    Nero
    2006 gto

    We pay a high price for having the fastest color car, Jon. I rinse my GTO off at least twice every day now, wash it once a week; the pollen sticks to it and makes the black look like some powder-yellow. Rain's even worse, because if its not clean water, it leaves spots all over.

    All in all, its worth it to have the sexiest color car out there.
    Anyone without a gun and a knife and a handkerchief and a chapstick get the F%$# out of here!

  12. #32
    Senior Member JonB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,458

    Black
    2005 GTO

    Ok finally got a break from the rain, or so I thought. I was gonna go take some good pics but it started sprinkiling just as I finished up so I snapped some quick ones in the driveway. I finnally removed the pontiac letters and the 6.0 on the back. I ordered the spolier delete overlays today as well, so by the end of the week the spolier will be gone.










  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Newnan, GA
    Posts
    139

    Cosmos Purple
    2004 Pontiac GTO

    I like those wheels. How much they set you back?

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Newnan, GA
    Posts
    139

    Cosmos Purple
    2004 Pontiac GTO

    I dont agree with that.... I think my color is the sexiest out there.










    Quote Originally Posted by PatrizioD View Post
    We pay a high price for having the fastest color car, Jon. I rinse my GTO off at least twice every day now, wash it once a week; the pollen sticks to it and makes the black look like some powder-yellow. Rain's even worse, because if its not clean water, it leaves spots all over.

    All in all, its worth it to have the sexiest color car out there.

  15. #35
    Senior Member JonB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,458

    Black
    2005 GTO

    Quote Originally Posted by 04cosmos View Post
    I like those wheels. How much they set you back?
    They were $1,600 with the tires mounted and balanced to my door.

  16. #36
    Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paterson/Ridgewood, NJ
    Posts
    11,474

    Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

    Quote Originally Posted by JonB View Post
    They were $1,600 with the tires mounted and balanced to my door.
    Not a bad price at all.

  17. #37
    Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gadsden, AL
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,470

    Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by JonB View Post
    They were $1,600 with the tires mounted and balanced to my door.
    PM me some details

  18. #38
    Senior Member qwkgto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    OHIO"S only 9 second GTO
    Posts
    1,464

    Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

    here is the fastest mod...

    my car has went 10.6 with the stock ls2 in it with this setup,I have told guys again and again dont waste you money on heads and cam,just finished a 05 MBM car is an animal on 10 psi every part of car is stock from clutch to rear end.I have pictures and soon to come videos..

  19. #39
    Junior Member JLRZ28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    37
    Huffy Bike

    Those were a really good choice of rims, size and all they look great! Spoiler delete going to make even better!

  20. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    12

    Black
    2001 Trans Am

    I had a 04 always wanted that ls2. looks nice

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •